Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I get a new buddy? It's been weeks and it just keeps spinning. I've seen others post this, but haven't found a solution. I play on a Macbook Pro.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @WendyDatzmanFain - okay. Can you confirm your app is up to date in your App Store also? Also have you tried logging all the way out of the game and then restarting your device while logged out? Sometimes that helps.
If that doesn’t work please comfier what device type you are playing from and we can tag Elsa and the CM to further assist.
I cleared my history and cookies. No change.
Will do @Elsa ! Happy Saturday to you 😁
Thanks for tagging me @Foley1362. Yes it seems to come and go every so often. The last time it happened was on Windows 10. @WendyDatzmanFain, I am going to ask you to try some troubleshooting to see if that helps. Clear the history and make sure that you have the most recent version of the game. Then choose one of the links below to finish the troubleshooting. If that doesn't work, then @Foley1362 you and I have to keep our eyes open during the weekend to see if anyone else reports this. It might be a new glitch starting.
Browsers
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/218696/web-browser-update
IOS
https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246638/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device
Android
https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234676/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device
Hi @WendyDatzmanFain - sorry to here you’ve had this issue. Just to confirm your app is up to date correct? This could be a memory issue with the game. Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies recently?
If not try those first.
@Elsa have you heard of this issue recently?