📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Crashing after commercials

Options
13»

Answers

• Barb_Howard
    Barb_Howard Posts: 120 Level 3
    Options
    HI Elsa. How do I clear the history on my iPad? It's still doing the same thing today😫. Every the time this one and only video/advertisement/commercial appears it goes through the whole video and then it crashes my game!!
  • Barb_Howard
    Options
    HI again Elsa. Any news on the video crashing my game?
  • Barb_Howard
    Options
    HI Elsa..have you made any headway with this commercial/advertisement called Line Zero which is always crashing my game????. Very frustrating!!!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,690 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi Barb_Howard, I haven’t heard anything and now they are all gone for the long holiday weekend.  This is what you might have to do.  If you have a lot of boosters please do a print screen as proof of what you have.  Then please uninstall the game and reinstall it again.  I know that it feels frightening to do that but when all else fails the reinstalling usually works.  You won’t lose your progress if you have been playing through Facebook or the Kingdom because that would have been saved on their server.  I don’t know if there will be a skeleton staff during the weekend.  It’s up to you if you want to try the uninstall.  I will only be on my phone tomorrow so I can check my emails to see what you have decided to do.  When I was having trouble last year I just did a factory reset and then the game worked again.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?