Weekly Race Rewards

Options
2»

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    @heehawrules
    I don't care if you mention us, but in the booster bot thread you told everyone that they could thank us for the change and the downfall of their game basically. Let's just drop the whole thing and move on, ok?😀
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited April 2019
    Options
    You guys don't understand the business model or concept of where King/Activision is moving the game. 

They don't care about players that don't pay money. You will play anyway, everyday, regardless of the changes. They don't need to devote any time or thought to players like you. You are the perfect consumer. They can change anything they want and you will keep playing. By logging in, even if you never advance one level and only collect sugar drops, the owners can show advertisers that people are still playing, and the money will roll in. they could take away every booster and you would still play, because it is a part of your life now.

And yes, I did pay for gold bars to pass levels I was particularly stuck on and was tired of. It was either that or stop playing and at the time, I did not like or see that as an option. 

Since this change, I been playing a lot less, and it is wonderful. I would suggest you guys take a break for a couple weeks, try a different game or something. King certainly won't miss you, or me, or anyone else for that matter.
    @heehawrules

Really??? Are you saying that you are an expert in the Gaming Business when all you do is whine about having difficulties in completing your game? If you are that business savvy, how come you Pay To Play when there is no Return on the money that you dig out of your pockets when you get stuck? Your money was actually beating your game and brought you to the level you are in. You blame King for making the game more challenging training us to work on our skills to beat whatever hazards are on the board.

My question to you is did someone force you to pay the amount of money you paid? Just because you paid, you cannot demand a Gaming Company to do as you say or hit the highway. It doesn't work that way. 

You can play a lot less. You can whine all day long but don't try to convince people who are still enjoying the game whether it is Nightmarishly Difficult or Easy to stop and quit it. 

You are just bitter now that the game requires more skills. Of course when you are used to shortcuts of using money paid boosters or gold bars, then you can't compete with people who became more skillful playing the game with all eyes open and mind well focused. Why don't you use your Business Expertise as you claim you have, make it work in your game and let us and other people here, who you think don't understand the business model work on our gaming model?  I think that is just fair.  
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    You guys don't understand the business model or concept of where King/Activision is moving the game. 

They don't care about players that don't pay money. You will play anyway, everyday, regardless of the changes. They don't need to devote any time or thought to players like you. You are the perfect consumer. They can change anything they want and you will keep playing. By logging in, even if you never advance one level and only collect sugar drops, the owners can show advertisers that people are still playing, and the money will roll in. they could take away every booster and you would still play, because it is a part of your life now.

And yes, I did pay for gold bars to pass levels I was particularly stuck on and was tired of. It was either that or stop playing and at the time, I did not like or see that as an option. 

Since this change, I been playing a lot less, and it is wonderful. I would suggest you guys take a break for a couple weeks, try a different game or something. King certainly won't miss you, or me, or anyone else for that matter.
    @heeha@heehawrules

Giving credit to King when credit is due does not make us ignorant of business models or concepts. You don't have to be a genius to know that any Gaming Company becomes extinct if it only offers the usual same boring easy levels to beat for years. It has to transition to a much better version to compete with other games out there. 

You don’t have to corrupt players’ minds by saying that King doesn’t care about players who don’t pay money. Although you refuse to believe, you very well know that what you said is not true. 

All these gripes and whining are all about you having extreme difficulties in leveling up.  All I can say is, the playing field is now even for every players. If you want to compete, you’ll have to use your Gaming Skills and not your Money Paid Boosters & Gold Bars Skills to thrive and move on. You are used to shortcuts by using these when stuck. Maybe it is about time that you test skills and see how good you are without them. Who knows, maybe you'll enjoy the ride better?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?