Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/250549/superstar-information-post-creating-a-kingdom-account-browser-with-images/p1?new=1
Once you have this account, you will need to get your user ID # and you can follow the steps on this link.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest
Once you have the number, please complete the contact form from this link: https://soporto.king.com/contact
They can manually go into your new account and get you back to where you were. Give them some idea of where you were at. You can tell them 1200, if you'd like. Since it's a new account nothing would be showing anyway so just give them a level and they will manually take care of it for you. It might take a couple of days before you get a response so please be patient. You should get an email with a ticket number on it. Please make sure to use this topic and subtopic when completing the form.
If you need any further help, don't hesitate to tag me.
Hello everyone. I started playing the game back in August of 2013 and played for about 4 years, but then took a break. During the break I got all new devices, a new tablet and new phone, and my level progress is gone...I have tried the steps posted about retrieving lost progress, but I never used an email or Facebook to login, I think the levels were just saved on my devices. I was in the 1000s, I believe 1100 or 1200ish. The only thing I think I can remember from my time playing is my username which was Shua or Shuadotedu. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!