🏆🥇Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE! // CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us why HERE!

Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• Albert_HeinrichAlbert_Heinrich Posts: 577 Level 4
    Elsa said:
    Hey guys, I mentioned yesterday that if you go to king.com you can double up on the sugar drops.  I tried it this morning and YES it doubles.  I played level 1137 and as you can see by the picture below there are 20 sugar drops when the level ended I saw 40 being added to my total.  The only thing that you don't see since it's Flash based are the rewards of what I am getting like you can see when playing with HTML5. 

Art is meant to disturb, science reassures. Georges Brague

To draw, you must close your eyes and sing. Pablo Picasso

"l'art, pour l'art"

• Albert_HeinrichAlbert_Heinrich Posts: 577 Level 4
    Hi Elsa, trust you are well.
    I logged on to king. Com to play, but it's only available for desktop. Am I doing something wrong

Art is meant to disturb, science reassures. Georges Brague

To draw, you must close your eyes and sing. Pablo Picasso

"l'art, pour l'art"

• LuVerneLuVerne Posts: 22 Level 2
    Same thing with me.  Said I needed flash
  • BigEasy04BigEasy04 Posts: 10 Level 2
    I've been playing for years (level 3357). If this is going to be a permanent change, you will lose a lot of loyal players, including me. With 5 drops of sugar per round, I can't get any further, that's it
  • NotHappy70NotHappy70 Posts: 11 Level 2
    BigEasy04 said:
    I've been playing for years (level 3357). If this is going to be a permanent change, you will lose a lot of loyal players, including me. With 5 drops of sugar per round, I can't get any further, that's it
    I'm with you.. really sucks..
  • Steve_FischlerSteve_Fischler Posts: 2 New Bee
    Do the game makers even play this game?  Which of these geniuses thought that a 5 sugar drop limit seemed like a good idea?
  • kellan2001kellan2001 Posts: 3 New Bee
    Just signed up to agree that 5 sugar drops per game will change what I play.  I don't get the chocolate box, but I do get 12 hourly challenges that give a hammer, so will keep with those and eventually get enough drops.     I think would understand it more if the limit was only for old games.    It would make more sense if new levels were unlimited, and that would be encouraging for the new players.   
  • dj61dj61 Posts: 2 New Bee
    I've been playing for 5 years now. Out of all the terrible changes we have endured, this is in the top 3. Really bad idea! PLEASE put it back so we can go back to enjoy daily play again. PLEASE!
    Dj61
  • PounaweaPounawea Posts: 791 Community Manager
    Dear community,

To the newcomers, welcome to the forum! @mjmacy , @jmateo1 , @kellan2001 @dj61
    Thank you for joining and for sharing your opinion and voice with the community. Your comments, expressing your own opinion about the game features, are important to me and, together with all the feedback that I get from you guys, I make sure to forward it to the Studio. 

As mentioned last week, I cannot confirm yet until what day they'll be running this changes in the Sugar drops, but we could expect it to be running until early-mid February. 

At the same time, we can now obtained untimed boosters as rewards. What do you think of this change? 

Welcome to the sweetest Community
    Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars? Sign up to our forum HERE in 2 seconds!

🏆🥇Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE!  🥇🏆

🔥🌶 Candy Crush Saga: Hot right now  🌶🔥
  • NotHappy70NotHappy70 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Pounawea said:
    Dear community,

To the newcomers, welcome to the forum! @mjmacy , @jmateo1 , @kellan2001 @dj61
    Thank you for joining and for sharing your opinion and voice with the community. Your comments, expressing your own opinion about the game features, are important to me and, together with all the feedback that I get from you guys, I make sure to forward it to the Studio. 

As mentioned last week, I cannot confirm yet until what day they'll be running this changes in the Sugar drops, but we could expect it to be running until early-mid February. 

At the same time, we can now obtained untimed boosters as rewards. What do you think of this change? 

Well if I HAVE to choose between two evils (limit time booster or only 5 drops a level) I would choose the last option.. the best was like it was some time ago.. no limit on drops nor time but guess that time is gone..
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leaderboard