📣 ❣️ 🚂 Hop on the community train and say hello to the new member of the Candy family! HERE! // ➡️ 🔔 Don't be shy and say Hi! HERE! // 📣 🍬🍬 #TheCrushIsReal: did you have fun playing it? Let us know HERE!
🏆🥇Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE! // 🗳️ CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us why HERE! // 🥳 🥳Celebrate Level 7000 with us and win prizes! HERE!

Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• Lynn_KalbfleischLynn_Kalbfleisch Posts: 21 Level 2

I lost my sugar drops on Tuesday while I was playing and about to get to 180. Finished my 45 new levels yesterday so will not be playing again until next Wednesday.

• abcrsabcrs Posts: 6 Level 2

This used to be game to help me destress. All these changes bring on the stress. King even says swipe the stress away, that isnt the case anymore. Please give back our sugar drops

• Nangs123Nangs123 Posts: 3 New Bee

Please use the link to vote to bring back sugar drops, I came across it on another discussion page.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/282928/bring-back-sugar-drops/p1

• mamacat1969mamacat1969 Posts: 1 New Bee

I too have played CC from the beginning. Paid then not to have ads and am seeing them now. Can’t go back to previous levels to get treats either to keep me entertained until new levels come out. Come on CC people. Treat your customers right!!

• Bumper2019Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Legend

Im wiv u heehawrules edit profile then all the check boxes in notifications. Soz bout the tags

Feel bad about my poor fantastic 5 comrades and built space race to max. will quit game but wont quit community till i see the outcome

• heehawrulesheehawrules Posts: 51 Level 3

@GAR1952

You got me, you found my burner account, LOL.

No, just an average guy who used to play this game a lot who forgot to turn off notifications from this forum on my phone.

If I did work at Activision though, I would try to do a better job of balancing veteran addicts with newbies and making money. Something tells me the folks at Activision are probably printing their own money at this point.

Since money is the only thing that matters to a company that size, the only way they feel it is if people stop logging in, not b****ing on a forum and bragging about you already don't pay.

• mariajardinemariajardine Posts: 39 Level 2

I am one of the dedicated players that relaxes collecting sugar drops twice a day every day in order to have more boosters for the new levels. Of course I can’t do it right now but I am hopeful that they will bring the back soon. The have done it a few times and I will keep posting in here until they bring the sugar drops back

• mariajardinemariajardine Posts: 39 Level 2

I am complaining again about the disappearance of the Sugar Drops. I can’t understand how King keep taking them away, they know that their players get really very frustrated. I will be complaining regularly until they are back

• GAR1952GAR1952 Posts: 61 Level 3

This is the same way i've done it. Buy a few boosters each month but now CCS has taken it to a new level of greed. My entertainment budget going forward will spent somewhere else other than King until they come to some middle ground with this game and costs.

• Puregold24Puregold24 Posts: 11 Level 2

I’m a player who has spent quite a bit on this game and other King games over the years. I am NOT impressed that they are treating their paying customers by taking away sugar drops. First they gave us timed boosters. We put up with that for almost a year, then we got our non-timed boosters back for a short while and now, no sugar drops at all. King, bring back sugar drops!!!!

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leaderboard