Updates to Sugar Drops

1101112131416Next

Comments

• Katrina_AKatrina_A Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Hello everyone, 

An update to this topic: The rewards in Sugar Drops will stay as they are until mid-August as the game studio is reviewing feedback. 

In the meantime if you have any thoughts or feedback regarding Sugar Drops and rewards you can keep leaving them here.

Thank you! 
    So.... any news on the feedback and will there be any changes ie sugar drops back?
  • Jeanne.joJeanne.jo Posts: 53 ✭✭✭
    edited August 24
    I'd also like to know if there will be any changes per our requests to end the timed sugar drops.  I see there are some new features to the sugar drops but they are still timed. 
  • gatorcrunchgatorcrunch Posts: 16 ✭✭
    edited August 25
    The sugar drops changes have been a mistake and should be changed back to the way they were.  You can't get loyal players to spend money by twisting their arms.  In fact, that is what pushes them away.  
  • stig499stig499 Posts: 2
    edited August 26
    As if it couldn't get any worse
    When i collect sugar drops, I no longer get lollipops or freebies, 
    but at best 1-2 gold bars for every time I collect 180 drops
    it seems ridiculous to keep playing
  • Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,732 Community Moderator
    Hello everyone, 

Updates for the Sugar Drops: Currently majority of players are receiving a mixture of timed and non-timed boosters as Sugar Drop rewards.

As the team keeps exploring the best options for these rewards, your feedback plays an important role in the process. The more specific you are in your feedback, the better it helps us to pass it onto the game studio.

Thanks so much and have a sweet day! :)

Can you solve the Community mystery? Check out the contest here and win amazing prizes!
    New to Candy Crush Saga or Community? Check out Beginner's Corner here!
    New competition in Candy Crush Saga! Check it out here!
  • mw111mw111 Posts: 12
    Thank you Jelly Jenny.
    The essential game spoiler for me is receiving timed boosters when I collect sugar drops. 
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,296 Superstar
    I understand peoples frustration with timed boosters - especially for sugar drops - but you have to remember - they originally were going to remove it entirely - so your voices have been heard and it has made a difference.  Anyone who gets the combination of timed and non-timed boosters for sugar drops - please post your opinions here or in the thread where you can vote - so we can continue to provide feedback to the community!

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
  • ScooterpieScooterpie Posts: 281 ✭✭✭✭
    @bearwithme
    I agree with you. I know the players voices will be heard. Let's not forget timed levels. The majority of players hated these, they are gone. 

The most important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them. – Sir William Bragg

• luciemagyluciemagy Posts: 7
    Zadejte svůj komentář :)
  • leahjane10leahjane10 Posts: 35 ✭✭
    Why don't you make it a choice?  For example, when you reach a reward level on the sugar track, have two options from which people can choose from: regular booster(s) OR timed booster(s).  Everyone's happy!
  • gatorcrunchgatorcrunch Posts: 16 ✭✭
    How about no timed boosters and return to earned boosters?  Timed boosters do not encourage long time players to play this game on a daily basis.  There is no reason to.  
  • Liz_BanksLiz_Banks Posts: 1
    I hate timed boosters.  I normally play on Facebook, but set up an account at King so I can vent.  This morning, for the first time, I received a timed booster as my daily treat.  I used to play Candy Crush soda saga, it was my favorite game, but it became to hard to pass levels without boosters, so I quit and switched to Candy Crush.  I haven't logged in to Soda saga in several years, and won't go back.  I'm afraid my enjoyment for Candy crush is headed that way.  Also, I'm not sure why we have to keep providing feedback.  I thought the dislike for timed boosters had been expressed continuously for weeks. 
  • CBRetriever2CBRetriever2 Posts: 21 ✭✭
    as of today, on an Amazon Fire, I have absolutely no Cs on any old layers and no sugar drops counts on my current level.  I've rebooted my Fire, force stopped candy crush and I still don't see them
  • leahjane10leahjane10 Posts: 35 ✭✭
    edited September 9
    **edited - using all caps is against house rules**
  • CBRetriever2CBRetriever2 Posts: 21 ✭✭
    after a second reboot and two more force stops, they're back