New offer - Join Candy Club

Options
124»

Comments

• nicoler60
    nicoler60 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I paid for it and I am connected via Facebook on android phone. I got the 8 lives but there are no ads to watch for rewards. Very disappointed and wish I wouldn't have purchased 🙄
  • rwalden75
    rwalden75 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Haven't seen the option to join. Is it only offered to certain players?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options
    rwalden75 said:
    Haven't seen the option to join. Is it only offered to certain players?
    Hi @rwalden75, it's being rolled out very slowly to see if it's working.  So some players were randomly chosen to test this.  I don't have this option either.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,980 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @Elsa - you do indeed have to pay again and they changed it slightly.  I joined for another week to see what the next level would be and what the prizes were once you complete it.  Each level is there for 4 days (so it overlaps between weekly memberships).  The first time I could play the challenge on each platform and win the prize.  This time - once I won on a single platform, the new level disappeared.  I finally got the new level yesterday.  Haven't done it yet - but my current membership expires in 22 hours - so I plan to play it today and if the prize isn't anything more than the last time - I won't renew my membership.

• _Elsa_
    Options
    @bearwithme how much was it to join this time?  This is good feedback and I can always contact the Kingster to come here to read what the players are saying.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,980 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @Elsa - the price remained the same - $1.99. I don't need the extra lives and don't get ads so I am only doing it for the new levels and the boosters that you win.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Thanks for letting me know.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?