Lost levels

JJ180462JJ180462 Posts: 2
All my levels and progress has disappeared.  I have gone back to level 1 on my iPad but iPhone is fine.  I have deleted and reinstalled the app without success.  I have looked at Facebook and connections seem ok.  I have logged out of Facebook and back in without success.  I have closed down my iPad and powered back up.  HELP PLEASE

Answers

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,161 Superstar
    Hi @JJ180462 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry this is happening to you but don't worry we can solve this together. Please follow the instructions on the link below and you will see how to get your progress back. 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246151/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back

I hope this will help you. Let me know if you need assistance. Have a wonderful day πŸ€—
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Check out the first ever Superstar Summer contest and win some gold bars here 😍
    🌈
    Guess my score in Farm Heroes Saga and earn some gold here
    🌈
    Give us your feedback on The Royal Championship in Jelly Saga here
    🌈
    Vote for portal to navigate between levels in Friends Saga here

• JJ180462JJ180462 Posts: 2
    I followed the link without success.  I still require help.
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,161 Superstar
    Hi again @JJ180462 I will ask you to fill in the support form here https://soporto.king.com/contact

Be sure that you are choosing the correct topic (Problems with my game) and subtopic (Game didn't save). Once you fill it in you will get an automated email message which you have to reply to in order for the team to reach you.

Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day πŸ€—
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Check out the first ever Superstar Summer contest and win some gold bars here 😍
    🌈
    Guess my score in Farm Heroes Saga and earn some gold here
    🌈
    Give us your feedback on The Royal Championship in Jelly Saga here
    🌈
    Vote for portal to navigate between levels in Friends Saga here