💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Let's Vote On Bringing Back The Old System of "Sending Lives" To Friends

Options

Comments

• CocktailsVA
    CocktailsVA Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options
  • CocktailsVA
    Options
    Omg I thought it was just for me. They need to better I had 5 live now poof 
  • CocktailsVA
    Options
    I've cast my vote and please keep us updated
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    @CocktailsVA

Thanks for the Vote! Hopefully, we'll get an answer soon!

I've cast my vote and please keep us updated

• Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Options
    @mercerik, the my account button appeared on the opening page and where the send lives button is. It's now gone. I play on Android and I have always had to scroll down to lower levels to send lives to all of my active CC friends. As you can see from my screen shot, I am the only person in the friends list because I am further along than any of my friends. So, I started playing sugar drops on lower levels to send friends lives that are just now starting out. See just me pictured!
  • mercerik
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Khaos said:
    @mercerik, the my account button appeared on the opening page and where the send lives button is. It's now gone. I play on Android and I have always had to scroll down to lower levels to send lives to all of my active CC friends. As you can see from my screen shot, I am the only person in the friends list because I am further along than any of my friends. So, I started playing sugar drops on lower levels to send friends lives that are just now starting out. See just me pictured!
    @Khaos

The "My Account" button was not the cause of the issue we are talking about here. As I said, that button was only there for one day. The Friends List on the Play Page was reduced to one for quite a while now. 

Playing the lower levels just to send your few friends Lives is not a solution. You use Lives to do that as well which is defeating your purpose. It is better to have this issue fixed than wasting time going back to the old levels.  
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Well, I realize that. I really don't have to play the level to send lives. Just open, select, send, and then close the level. I'm in the Wednesday club waiting for new levels, so playing the sugar drops is all I have right now to do anyway. I did say earlier in this post that I didn't have this problem but I voted for the ones that do. I also thought I read in this post that the my account button was in the way. I'm not going back to read it to find out because it's not a big deal. I also had the my account button for longer than one day. 

• Mupps700
    Mupps700 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Yay! At last the developers have listened :-)
  • mercerik
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

To keep you updated on what is currently happening, @Jelly Jenny posted an Announcement on May 30th that includes this issue. Please visit Candy Crush Saga's new "Account View" at this link: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/257766/candy-crush-sagas-new-account-view#latest

Thanks!

• Asset
    Asset Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Please bring back  the  send  lives  button.  Thank you. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?