Community discussion: No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives. All information HERE.
______
Welcome to the sweetest Community! Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars? Sign up HERE!
🏆🥇 Win Gold Bars and exclusive forum badges here!
___
Dexter Challenge: What would you prefer for Dexter's challenges? Vote Now HERE! // CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us what you think HERE!

Candy Crush Saga

TRICIA4955TRICIA4955 Posts: 194 ✭✭✭
I used numerous boosters to try to beat level 4894 before finding out there was a glitch. I would like reimbursement for the boosters I used.  

Answers

• Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,586 Legend
    Hello, and welcome to the sweetest community around @TRICIA4955! Can you please let me know whether or not your purchased/paid for those boosters? The reason I am asking this is because the CM’s have established a policy that they cannot replace boosters that have been received/won for free. If you have paid/purchased  these, however, I can ask a CM to see if a compensation can be provided. Thank you for your cooperation! 

• JewellJewell Posts: 2
    I have landed on the bag of goodies twice on the daily spinand neither time did it pay out. I wont spend another penny on this game until I am reimbursed. I have a screenshot 
  • TjlutheTjluthe Posts: 1
    I don't seem to be able to send or receive any lives
  • JewellJewell Posts: 2
    Same here