πŸ’‘ Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
ο»ΏπŸ”Ž Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Backing out of a board and missing boost

Backing out of a board, that was a great option especially if you knew you had a crappy board. Now that you took it away I don't want to play as much it causes people to lose the boost that we work so hard for. Plus I noticed that many times when I pass a level and have successful first time goes, if I don't play for a time all my boost are taken away that's not fair either.
14 votes

Active Β· Last Updated

Comments

• shhell
    shhell Posts: 1 Newbie
    I agree!! One of the most helpful options!Β 
  • aucem1
    aucem1 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Being able to back out of a game if I didn’t like the setup was very helpful. So while I was playing last night as I often do, what happens......CC takes it away. AND THEY TAKE IT AWAY FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF MAKING MORE MONEY πŸ’΅ πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅
    SO NOW....without being able to back out of a board where the setup sucks & into a board where the chances of winning are better people will now burn thru their lives faster, boosters faster, and so on in hopes that the nice people who play CC will open their wallets more & buy the crap!
    I’VE PLAYED OVER 3000 LEVELS OF CC AND I WILL NEVER DROP ANOTHER DIME ON THIS GAME!!! I HOPE MORE CANDY CRUSHERS QUIT.

I think i’ll dust off my old Nintendo Gameboy & play TETRIS. ✌🏼OUT!
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Hi there, @aucem1 !Β  Welcome to the Community!

Currently, this is a Trending Topic in this Community. It has irate a lot of members. Why don't you join us in the conversation on this threadΒ Heads up: Game issue with lives is going to be fixedΒ with this link:Β https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/271961/heads-up-game-issue-with-lives-is-going-to-be-fixed/p7Β ?

Unfortunately, the title is misleading. Please join us! Let your voice be heard.
  • Skelly_Crash
    Skelly_Crash Posts: 3 Newbie
    If I can no longer back out and reset the board I think I will stop playing for a while considering how much money I spend on this game it's not worth it to be continually screwed over at every turn just so they can make more money.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    If I can no longer back out and reset the board I think I will stop playing for a while considering how much money I spend on this game it's not worth it to be continually screwed over at every turn just so they can make more money.
    Hi there, @Skelly_Crash !Β  Welcome to the Community!

Currently, this is a Trending Topic in this Community. It has irate a lot of members. Why don't you join us in the conversation on this threadΒ Heads up: Game issue with lives is going to be fixedΒ with this link:Β https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/271961/heads-up-game-issue-with-lives-is-going-to-be-fixed/p7Β ?

Unfortunately, the title is misleading. Please join us! Let your voice be heard.

• Sarawrd
    Sarawrd Posts: 1 Newbie
    I would like to be able to back out of a game without losing lives or boosters, and get a new board with a new setting. It is quite annoying that this option was taken away! I don't really feel like playing like this...
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    At the moment this idea will not be put into effect.Β  This idea is being closed.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?