Timed Sugar Drops

Comments

• Crimson_DawnCrimson_Dawn Posts: 1,956 Superstar
    When this thread first opened, I felt sorry for you guys, but my life seemed beautiful! I could play my game without those dreaded timed sugar drops! Today, I collected enough sugar drops to light up the first bar on the meter only to receive 30 minutes of coconut wheels. What? Free switches, lollipop hammers, etc., are things of the past for me now. I'm the latest victim of the timed sugar drops.😔 

Are you new to Candy Crush Saga or the King Community? Check out the Beginners Corner here!
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/beginner-s-corner
  • ernstblnernstbln Posts: 125 ✭✭✭
    yea I got non timed boosters from sugar drops !!!!!
  • Ah_KwangAh_Kwang Posts: 38 ✭✭
    Don't tell candy crush. They will put you on time base sugar drop😂😂😂
  • MerylMeryl Posts: 6
    I have another complaint with regards to sugar drops, playing through Facebook I have'nt  had sugar drops for more than a year and now playing through Windows 10 on the Candy Crush app they have changed me to Timed Boosters !!!! King could you get your act together or at least correct the problems.

I believe the new batch of candy crush developers are not fully aware of the original aim of the game. They just want to introduce new features without deep consideration of how the gamer think.
  • Brian_BrunyeeBrian_Brunyee Posts: 4
    My game has now changed to timed boosters on sugar drop levels. These are totally useless to serious players who want to collect boosters and use them when they choose. It spoils the whole nature of the game we have loved for years. I will not be playing again until this act of stupidity is reversed. Brian.
  • Peter_TornarosPeter_Tornaros Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭
    Besides the obvious desire to rip every cent possible out of the players can a Monitor come on this forum and explain the logic behind this highly unpopular change ???
    Fully agreed. Wasting time. Play once a week on Wednesday. 
    We are at the top of the table so 30 games per week is sufficient if cannot accumulate booster
  • navillus46navillus46 Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Just started receiving timed boosters today. Thought this was a sampling for a select group a few weeks ago. Guess not, looks like CCS has not listened to all the complaints and think we like the new look. Once my current boosters are gone, so am I. Bye Bye CCS!!!
  • beccasdadbeccasdad Posts: 9
    This is a new one. This morning my "daily treat calendar" bonus was timed! This is getting worse, not better.
  • ZZ430101ZZ430101 Posts: 11 ✭✭
    How long has this timed boosters fiasco been around? 2 weeks or so? When it started I was on 4416 but managed to work my way up to 4466 so I'm OK with it I guess. I know that many of you  above 4800 are probably scoffing, but I never have bought boosters.... King got $3.98 out of me for gold bars  in 3 years though.
  • jkmckinnonjkmckinnon Posts: 1
    bring back the original Sugar drop rewards

• sheriffgirlsheriffgirl Posts: 1
    Just played this morning and got timed sugar drops.  Bummer Mr King.   I guess this might be God telling me to quit wasting time    I have enjoyed going back and trying to get 3 stars on all levels but with this change I will spend time elsewhere.  Thanks more making it non enjoyable.  
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 4,381 Superstar
    edited July 9
    I want to welcome the newcomers to this community @jkmckinnon  and @sheriffgirl .  It is apparent that they have picked a new group of  'testers' for the timed sugar drops and those of us who were in the previous group now have our regular sugar drops back. I just checked to see when I started this thread and it was 11 Jun - so we had about 1 month with the timed sugar drops.  I advise anyone in the new 'timed' sugar drop group to vote here:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/258955/get-rid-of-timed-sugar-drops#latest and  keep posting in these threads.  We need to keep providing feedback to the game developers.  That is why they test various changes to the game (for example the Fantastic Five).  They want to see how the players react and whether they like it or not, so they can determine if it should be a permanent feature or not. Hopefully those in the new test group will only have the timed sugar drops for a month (maybe shorter if you are lucky).
    In the meantime I encourage everyone to enjoy the community and hopefully all of you are  participating in the level 5000 Celebrations: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/260433/join-the-level-5000-celebration-and-win-exclusive-swag/p1

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
  • beccasdadbeccasdad Posts: 9
    Bearwithme, I was in the June 11th group, I still have timed sugar drops, and as of this morning, timed bonuses on the daily treat calendar.