Timed Sugar Drops

Comments

• grannydenisegrannydenise Posts: 12
    I totally agree! Timed drops are useless and often cannot be used! Bring back he old system when we could choose when and how to use them.
  • Brian_TateBrian_Tate Posts: 62 ✭✭✭
    Joe000 said:
    Another slap in the face from the King. We are all part of the Kings Test Trials without our permission or compensation. This latest change is just another way to make CCS more profitable, just like Soda Crush or the other King games. I hope they remember what happened to Coke in 1985 when they changed the formula. The American public's reaction to the change was negative, and "New Coke" was considered a major failure.  

I must say that the new version of Sugar Drops does, on occasion, rewards Lollipop Boosters. Few and far between. 
    Joe

Well said King just ruined candy crush for me I am on level 5014 and new timed rewards are horrible. Please restore it king, love the game but you are making it not worth the time to play! Stop trying to squeeze your players into buying boosters its despicable. You also took away the reward helmet too, what is next?  I used to tell others to try the game but those days are over like my sugar drop rewards booster are.
  • kosarogkosarog Posts: 0
    please stop the timed sugar drops. by the time I get them I am out of lives
  • Roz_Fine_ItelsonRoz_Fine_Itelson Posts: 4
    I don't like receiving timed boosters for earning sugar drops. This completely changes the time i spend on the game in a  negative way. Please return to giving boosters to add to our supply.  I don't see lollipop hammers and hands any longer. You have taken an enjoyable aspect of the game and ruined it. I hope you will take all these comments to heart. 
  • BeatriceRamirezBeatriceRamirez Posts: 4
    If you are waiting for new levels, the timed boosters are useless.  Haven't been playing as much.  Please get rid of the timed boosters.  Hate them.

• Fr_CaymanFr_Cayman Posts: 62 ✭✭
    I got my regular boosters back days ago, my regular build-a- bot back as well.....
  • Ahmed_mansourAhmed_mansour Posts: 17 ✭✭
    Really i iate those timed boosters , please reback it as before 😭😭😭
  • Ah_KwangAh_Kwang Posts: 37 ✭✭
    Wah u r in candy crush good book. 😊😊
  • Ah_KwangAh_Kwang Posts: 37 ✭✭
    Wonder what's the point of giving u time suar drops at the end of the game ie after reaching 180
  • Fr_CaymanFr_Cayman Posts: 62 ✭✭
    While I had lost regular boosters for a few weeks while they lathered me with that damned timed malarchy, I have not had the dreaded timer for 4 or 5 days now....back to regular boosters.

Is this King's idea of a rolling blackout????
  • navillus46navillus46 Posts: 15 ✭✭
    edited July 15
    Wife and I both have timed boosters, and now our daily treat is also timed. Both done playing until regular boosters are back. It’s a shame some **deleted by CM - rude**came up with this lame brain idea. I hope it blows up in your face.
  • 66terryanne66terryanne Posts: 2
    I’m also in the group and don’t like it. Sometimes I have reached the end and all the timed rewards are wasted.
  • Freddy_FalknerFreddy_Falkner Posts: 22 ✭✭
    Theres an old saying if it aint broke dont fix it. King  dont you realize people have been playing this game for a long time and are used to the way it works and the boosters etc that you get. The amount of twaddle that they are trying new things is ridiculous. Its all a con to get the hard earned cash out of our pockets. It wasnt broke and didnt need fixing, but guess king decided it was to  try to earn more money from a free game they have made millions from. Spoiling the game for the majority of us who have never spent a penny on it. 5000 + levels and no more for me unless king have a change of heart and revert back to the game we all love. NO TIMED BOOSTERS, SUGAR DROPS, BRING THEM BACK OR RISK LOOSING THE MILLIONS OF LOYAL GAMERS YOU HAVE