💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4
     I think King is only to deplete our collected handswap and lollipop boosters, nothing else.
  • UchihaSasuke
    UchihaSasuke Posts: 30 Level 2
    edited June 2019
    I want bring back the Non-Timed Boosters. because lot of players were complaining about the Timed-boosters then several players were quit.
    Please King, I want bring back the old system of Non-timed boosters.
  • RMD
    RMD Posts: 24 Level 2
    I agree - I can't make use of most timed boosters. You don't even always get a level in which they can be used within the time. Please bring back the untimed boosters with sugar drops.
  • Puregold24
    Puregold24 Posts: 11 Level 2
    It's pointless us complaining, it's obvious the useless time  boosters are here to stay and ruin candy crush, because if you notice none of the moderators are commenting to say they've passed our concerns on. We need to get use to the fact this is how it's going to stay and it's time to find a new game. 

• Puregold24
    I agree!

Moderator, please address our concerns regarding the timed boosters. I for one have spent a ton of money with King and am very unhappy with this situation. Please let us know what is happening regarding the timed boosters.
  • lilflip182
    lilflip182 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Any update on when they will get rid of the stupid timed boosters?
  • Tim_O'Connell
    Tim_O'Connell Posts: 25 Level 2
    update on when they will get rid of

Have you heard something I haven’t? Or is it wishful thinking?
  • Debbie_Garner
    Debbie_Garner Posts: 38 Level 2
    Not changed yet but when I went to check this morning I noticed that the build a bot has disappeared again.  Clearly they want us all to stop playing

• Puregold24
    Not changed yet but when I went to check this morning I noticed that the build a bot has disappeared again.  Clearly they want us all to stop playing

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    I know how frustrating it is for everyone that currently has timed boosters when collecting sugar drops because I have them also and I am not collecting sugar drops daily like I used to - but I do want to reassure everyone that the game developers do indeed look at your comments and the game moderators/managers do indeed pass the feedback you leave in the various discussions back to them.  I have seen them change the game and make modifications in response to player feedback, however sometimes it takes longer than other times.  They are continually trying to update the game and trying new things and when some of those updates are not something we like - then you are encouraged to voice your opinions and let the game developers know how you feel by discussing it in a thread about that particular subject.  In fact sometimes they come out and specifically ask for feedback about a new feature.
    So as far as the new timed sugar drops are concerned - I encourage you to have your friends vote and keep voicing your opinion and don't give up hope.  Also make sure you check for updates from  the community moderator @Jelly Jenny in the link below:
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/255966/updates-to-sugar-drops/p12
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?