🆙 Update your game to the latest version! (App version 1.188)
_____
🎃  👻 🕸️ Halloween 2020 - Sweeter and spookier than ever in Candy Crush Saga! HERE!
🍰️ 🎉️ 🎈 Level 8000 in Candy Crush Saga! Let's make the biggest cake together! HERE!
🍬 🍬 The Candy Necklace in Candy Crush Saga! HERE! / / 🎯 Level complete messages improvements! More info HERE!
🏆🥇 Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE!

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• Fr_CaymanFr_Cayman Posts: 66 Level 3
    Oh, I think King is listening.  I just have this picture of them sitting around, feet on their desks, a bottle of scotch open and they're all snickering at the comments, saying, "how long shall we make them suffer..."?
  • RumellKhan123RumellKhan123 Posts: 207 Level 3
    End of the day it is pointless if we look at things pessimistically/optimistically rather than realistically.
  • leahjane10leahjane10 Posts: 67 Level 3

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING,

IDEA! 

IDEA! 

IDEA! 

IDEA! 

When players reach a reward on the sugar track, why don't you offer a choice to the player...they can choose between two booster(s), regular or timed. 

*Everyone's happy*

• Peter_TornarosPeter_Tornaros Posts: 617 Level 4
    I have found a better solution, I haven’t played for a week and I am finding new and exciting games apps that are not King products.
  • Jelly_JennyJelly_Jenny Posts: 1,899 Community Manager
    Hello everyone,

Community moderator here 👋

An update to this topic: The rewards in Sugar Drops will stay as they are at least until mid-August as the game studio is reviewing feedback.

As always, feel free to leave your thoughts here in the idea post or in my "Updates to Sugar Drops" post here. 

New to Candy Crush Saga or Community? Check out Beginner's Corner here!
    New competition in Candy Crush Saga! Check it out here!
    New Superstar competition in Blossom Blast Saga here! 
  • Ah_KwangAh_Kwang Posts: 109 Level 3
  • Ah_KwangAh_Kwang Posts: 109 Level 3
    Sorry Jelly  just wanted to say you are being very slippery. You not telling us anything except that we are going to be frustrated until mid August. I don'know what you are testing but can u just restore our original sugar drop that is not time based. At least this way we can continue to enjoy the game.
  • RumellKhan123RumellKhan123 Posts: 207 Level 3
    Ah_Kwang said:
    Sorry Jelly  just wanted to say you are being very slippery. You not telling us anything except that we are going to be frustrated until mid August. I don'know what you are testing but can u just restore our original sugar drop that is not time based. At least this way we can continue to enjoy the game.
    I don't think she is being slippery at all. She has just told us that the Sugar Drops will stay as they are until mid-August. I think individuals are frustrated irrationally. My interpretation is that Jelly isn't 100% sure hence why she said 'mid-august and not giving us specific details when it is going to end.
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 9,989 Superstar
    Thank you @Jelly Jenny for the update.  Some of you may not realize it but the game studio is located in Europe and it is traditional for Europeans to take time off during the summer (I have personally experienced this since I have lived in Europe  in the past) so I am sure they are reviewing the feedback but they are also probably not fully staffed but they should be towards the end of summer and hopefully you will see some changes at that time.   

I know how frustrating it is for those of you who still have the timed sugar drops.  I am one of the lucky ones who got regular sugar drops back.  However please be patient and hang in there. 

🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃
    "Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕
    If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    💗You can find the various contests for the different games here

• hwanchu2hwanchu2 Posts: 4 New Bee
    So...make a major change in the game, which all of your users despise. And then run away to vacation for a month. Nice.

• Carl_HunterCarl_Hunter Posts: 11 New Bee
    ✭✭✭

For the timed boosters I think you are only looking at it pessimistically and not realistically. Timed boosters are actually useful for speed of the game and efficiency. It may have limited duration but at the present of the game it's purpose is so you get things quicker .
    This is the reply I got. How does it make getting things quicker by the time you have reached 180 sugar drops the earlier rewards have run out. King obviously are not bothered. Most useless feature.
    The amount off comments suggest king have got it wrong.
  • Peter_TornarosPeter_Tornaros Posts: 617 Level 4
    Thank you @Jelly Jenny, however I think the Shareholders and Advertisers will “review” the games studio before mid August. I have not played Candy Crush for a week now, but have found plenty of non King products that have grabbed my attention.
  • Bruce_BubelloBruce_Bubello Posts: 54 Level 3
    I agree that timed boosters are a bad idea. I like to build up my inventory of boosters, so I can put whichever one I want to use on a level, if I decide to use a booster for the level. In my view, this idea of King is just a ploy to try and get players to BUY BOOSTERS ... It will not be that way for many of the players.
  • Tim_O'ConnellTim_O'Connell Posts: 25 New Bee
    edited July 2019
    hwanchu2 said:
    And then run away to vacation for a month. Nice.

It’s not really like that. I’m a European and we don’t all go away for a month, we holiday like the rest of the world.
    ✭✭✭

For the timed boosters I think you are only looking at it pessimistically and not realistically. Timed boosters are actually useful for speed of the game and efficiency. It may have limited duration but at the present of the game it's purpose is so you get things quicker 

Who comes up with this horse****?
  • CharlineCharline Posts: 5 New Bee
    I am on the site I was given by bearwithme to vote on the timed boosters and surprise, surpise there is NO place to vote.  Message I get says last update June 17.  I can only assume you DO NOT want us to vote on the horrible change since there is no place to vote on the link you gave me.>
This discussion has been closed.