Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• firkins1firkins1 Posts: 1
    CC has poor “timing”. Excuse the pun. Every thing is timed. It seems the more we complain, the more they twist the knife. Certainly not going to buy anything from now on, if I even continue to play. They just don’t care.
  • Bruce_BubelloBruce_Bubello Posts: 45 ✭✭
    They only care about GREED ... They are not going to get it and they will LOSE PLAYERS
  • cmtayloe_cmtayloe_ Posts: 22
    I does anyone know when they are getting rid of the timed boosters? I thought I read the middle to end of August. My calendar has them now, I only had them for sugar drops. Im not playing as much anymore 
  • grannydenisegrannydenise Posts: 12
    I thought I read it would be by the end of August but I am still getting them both on sugar drops and daily treat calendar- really fed up of them. I don’t play as much now and am considering giving up on the game altogether.
  • leahjane10leahjane10 Posts: 45 ✭✭
    King, are you hearing us?
  • Hey, King. I have 61/60 sugar drops collected and 4 lives left. Why aren’t you giving me my timed boosters?!?

• Rob_HallRob_Hall Posts: 4
    Go back to the old boosters we used to earn by collecting candy. The new limited time ones don't work for me.
  • minnajminnaj Posts: 8
    I agree.  I only get these limited time boosters when I'm all out of lives. So they're no gift since I can't use them.
  • Hey, King! I want my timed boosters awarded as soon as I earn them, not after I used all my lives.
  • mariajardinemariajardine Posts: 19 ✭✭
    King really wants to upset players as much as they can. They are still giving mostly timed boosters and they also have taken away many of the ways of earning free regular boosters. I am about to give up their games completely after many years of loyal playing. I am looking for something else to do in my IPad while I watch TV.
  • Tim_O'ConnellTim_O'Connell Posts: 25
    I am looking for something else to do in my IPad while I watch TV.
    Me too, any ideas people? Although, CC has made me miss loads of stuff over the years, perhaps I shouldn’t.
  • HugomarinkHugomarink Posts: 8
    How about they award the timed boosters you win the next time you log into the game rather than when you've just used up all your lives? Obviously King does that so players are forced to purchase additional lives to take advantage of the free timed boosters, so they probably won't consider such a suggestion. But it'd be so nice to actually get to use those timed boosters once in a while.
  • grannydenisegrannydenise Posts: 12
    I agree Guy- I don’t think they are taking any notice of our comments but are just trying to lure us into buying boosters ( which I have done in the past). I see that my full piggy bank has returned- nice try King, but I will not be buying any gold bars or boosters while you are still giving timed boosters with the occasional gold bar or lollipop hammer!
  • Beauty1Beauty1 Posts: 28 ✭✭
    I’ve also noticed after 39 pages of continually expressing our discontent over timed boosters that the comments have slowed down too.  But I’m seeing more concerned posted on Facebook. I don’t know whether King is listening or not, but one thing for sure, I’m not spending one dime on boosters.  Period!!!!