💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• dgholson
    dgholson Posts: 4 Newbie
    I guess the vote is by comment. Please eliminate the timed boosters, they are useless. Go back to accruing boosters.
  • Bruce_Bubello
    Bruce_Bubello Posts: 56 Level 3
    No, the Vote is on Page #01 of this Thread, Post  #01 .. Lower Left Side of the Post
  • tmwallace
    tmwallace Posts: 76 Pro Player 👑
    I also say eliminate the timed boosters and go back to the untimed boosters and gold bars. I cannot accumulate gold bars anymore now that they have timed boosters when you accumulate sugar drops. It also seems that when I get the timed booster it’s free not for 15 min and I can use it if I have no more lives or I’m on a level that doesn’t use that booster. So it seems most of the time they are worthless. The time has run out for you to use it.  Not always, but for the majority of the time. 
  • Bruce_Bubello
    Bruce_Bubello Posts: 56 Level 3
    You do not need to claim the timed boosters immediately. Just go do something else for a couple of hours  while you build up lives. Then go back to the game and use them. I agree, in most case they are worthless, but the UFO Timed Booster did help me on a couple of levels in the low 211*  series of the game. But I also want it to go back to the way it was so I can build up my booster inventory for when I really need to use them.
  • cmtayloe_
    cmtayloe_ Posts: 22 Level 2
    Fr_Cayman said:
    ...still wondering, if they have fixed it for me, why have they not done so for everyone else?

• cmtayloe_
    cmtayloe_ Posts: 22 Level 2
    cmtayloe_ said:
    Fr_Cayman said:
    ...still wondering, if they have fixed it for me, why have they not done so for everyone else?
    They haven’t changed for me

• HomeOfLove
    HomeOfLove Posts: 59 Level 3
    You do not need to claim the timed boosters immediately. Just go do something else for a couple of hours  while you build up lives. Then go back to the game and use them. I agree, in most case they are worthless, but the UFO Timed Booster did help me on a couple of levels in the low 211*  series of the game. But I also want it to go back to the way it was so I can build up my booster inventory for when I really need to use them.
    Wow! A UFO timed booster??? I have not seen that yet, that would be helpful.

As for not having to claim immediately...maybe that is a change, I found in the past if I don't claim within a certain amount of time (I haven't timed it exactly, but it's around 1 minute), then the game automatically goes back to the main board and I don't get the prize. 
  • Barb_Howard
    Barb_Howard Posts: 120 Level 3
    This CC game is becoming absolutely ridiculous!!. Timed boosters!!!...after 48 hours you are suppose to have a chance for a Free spin but when you go to spin it says PLAY for 7 gold bars. Impossible to get gold bars with the new sugar drop machine the developers have decided to try!!! And now when I do win "THE DYNAMIC DUO" and get awarded a1 hour timed booster it doesn't show up in my game!!!!! SO FRUSTRATING!!!

• bsanders13
    bsanders13 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I agree to eliminate the timed boosters, or at least allow players to choose when to use them.  
    Most of the time, I play in between doing other things and can’t keep playing just because I get a 15 minute booster, so it’s a total waste.
    The other issue I have is that I get boosters that do not apply to the levels I am playing.  Today I got a 15 minute check booster- only had  time to play one level and I couldn’t use the booster.
    I’m not one to go back to collect boosters via sugar drops, but if I earn a booster while playing, I’d like the opportunity to actually use it.
  • queen_candy61whester
    queen_candy61whester Posts: 201 Level 3
    I need the boosters
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?