Community discussion: No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives. All information HERE.
______
Welcome to the sweetest Community! Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars? Sign up HERE!
🏆🥇 Win Gold Bars and exclusive forum badges here!
___
Dexter Challenge: What would you prefer for Dexter's challenges? Vote Now HERE! // CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us what you think HERE!
Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• mikestewartmikestewart Posts: 11
    Do not like sugar drop timed boosters. Go back to old system.
  • Fakhruddin-2Fakhruddin-2 Posts: 21 ✭✭
    When old system has been revived to many players why not all.I would request king to remove timed boosters from all events as they are useless 
  • strictlymadstrictlymad Posts: 3
    When old system has been revived to many players why not all.I would request king to remove timed boosters from all events as they are useless 

• strictlymadstrictlymad Posts: 3
    Could not agree more

• mariajardinemariajardine Posts: 19 ✭✭
    The Timed busters are a waste of Time. Please get back to regular boosters and bring more ways of earning free regular  boosters instead of taking them away
  • KerriannKerriann Posts: 37 ✭✭
    Please bring back the boosters, timed sugar drops are useless. 

Yes they are! I have zero boosters thanks to this nonsense. YOU'RE KILLING MY ENJOYMENT, KING. 😠

• KerriannKerriann Posts: 37 ✭✭
    Please bring back the boosters, timed sugar drops are useless. 

Yes they are! I have zero boosters thanks to this nonsense. YOU'RE KILLING MY ENJOYMENT, KING. 😠

• Fr_CaymanFr_Cayman Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Well...I have regular boosters with the "gummy machine", but my daily check in has just switched to timed.

Apparently, King doesn't give a shitz.....
  • maryfitzmaryfitz Posts: 4
    Completely cut off from some competitions while waiting on new levels. Regular boosters would at least give us something to play for.
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 4,563 Superstar
    They have ended the Daily Quests and the studio appears to be focusing on a combination of timed and non-timed boosters.  I have it with the daily treat calendar where high value boosters (hammer, switch, choose your stripe and UFO) are timed (but only for 20 minutes) and on alternate days they are regular.  I've been told the sugar drops will end up the same way.  I agree that non-timed boosters  are the best choice not timed and we definitely have to be able to collect non-timed hammers and switches.  The newest levels are getting harder and harder where those boosters can be critical in finishing the level!  

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
  • Ah_KwangAh_Kwang Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Today I don't get any regular booster.the whole 180 was completed with time booster .so what u say not true in my situation.. In fact I don't have any regular booster except 2 or 3 gold bars for the last few weeks

• borannrann669796borannrann669796 Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    Hi all friends..
    Add me please..
  • borannrann669796borannrann669796 Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    Hi all friends
    Thanks for your reply..
  • Katrina_AKatrina_A Posts: 26 ✭✭
    They have ended the Daily Quests and the studio appears to be focusing on a combination of timed and non-timed boosters.  I have it with the daily treat calendar where high value boosters (hammer, switch, choose your stripe and UFO) are timed (but only for 20 minutes) and on alternate days they are regular.  I've been told the sugar drops will end up the same way.  I agree that non-timed boosters  are the best choice not timed and we definitely have to be able to collect non-timed hammers and switches.  The newest levels are getting harder and harder where those boosters can be critical in finishing the level!  

Times hammers and switches?! Never heard that one before. I would LOVE to have timed hammers and switchers even for 20 min. Imagine all the levels I could complete by simply switching and hammering :P