💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    Elsa said:
    Hey guys, I think the maximum of 5 sugar drops per level is a new test that they are running.  Players were randomly chosen to test it.  I can still do the old way but it takes forever to scroll down.
    king and testing, i think these two are married 😂😂
  • beachlover1
    beachlover1 Posts: 26 Level 2
    I'm only getting 5 sugar drops now. It will take playing a lot of levels to get free boosters I don't have the time. Seems King is always making changes. Think I will find another game I can enjoy. 
  • lguteriez
    lguteriez Posts: 30 Level 2
    I concur, I used to play several times a day to collect Sugar drops, but haven’t played at all today cause of this change. I’m tired of King and Candy Crush making STUPID changes that make people want to stop playing!!! GOODBYE CANDY CRUSH SAGA NOT PLAYING YOUR LAME GAME ANYMORE!!!😡😡😡😡
  • HomeOfLove
    HomeOfLove Posts: 59 Level 3
    They're doing some random testing. But I'm sure they know who pays and who doesn't. And those of us who don't pay, but love to play, are getting the short end of the stick
    I don't think they are using that much foresight. I had paid several times, but haven't paid in nearly a year since they put timed boosters on the Sugar Drop. Other people have posted the same. For me, if I felt appreciate by a company, because they give me lots of free stuff, I'm willing to show my appreciation back by spending money on them. This is a general psychological principal, especially in regards to games. I'm sure there are still some people who will spend money no matter what, but I suspect the Sugar Drop change caused many people to quit paying on Candy Crush. 
  • olleymai
    olleymai Posts: 30 Level 2
    Stuck on level 1,091 because of the changes....i always enjoyed playing it, every day. Now its unenjoyable 
  • Puregold24
    Puregold24 Posts: 11 Level 2
    I’m also getting the 5 sugar drop limit for each level. Argh! I thought getting the untimed boosters back was too good to last! As Home of Love says, you would think they would reward their paying customers. I’ve spent quite a bit over the last few years and I’m so not impressed with this latest nonsense. When they gave us back the untimed sugar drops, I was more inclined to spend on bars to buy extra moves, but not now. Great, King, good way to piss off your paying customers.
  • Charly-4
    Charly-4 Posts: 125 Level 3
    Tonight I played level 666 and was only given FOUR sugar drops even though clearly I could have gotten about 30 and certainly the measly 5 they are rationing out now.  RIDICULOUS! Another shameless King cash grab. Honestly King, forget about the new chocolate box etc. (which gives you only 3 boosters and actually expects you to USE boosters in some quests) and just go back to proper sugar drop rewards.  Enough!
  • Aheadofmyfriends
    Aheadofmyfriends Posts: 38 Level 2
    @Charly-4...Same thing. The fun of doing past levels is to get the sugar drops. Now it takes around 30 games played just to reach 180. And 1/2 the time the "machine" freezes and I don't get any boosters This was a pointless change.
  • Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    Yes it takes 36 games to complete 180 each day. Very time consuming and boring after some times especially trying to complete  the game after receiving the 5vsugar drops. 
    What a let d
  • Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    What a led down  from King
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?