⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

how can I receive and send gifts. I do not play on Facebook.

Betty_J._Wein
Betty_J._Wein Posts: 1 Newbie
how can I receive and send gifts.  I do not play on Facebook.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hello Betty_J._Wein
    We are very pleased that you have joined our king community. Here i am, trying to help you.🙏🏻

Sorry, no action is available on the send or taking of gifts on this game's. However, you can send or receive Lives.

• kunja
    kunja Posts: 8 Level 2
    I cant send lives to friends
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    kunja said:
    I cant send lives to friends
    You have computer or laptop? 
  • mel21
    mel21 Posts: 158 Level 3
    I play on laptop and I cannot send or receive lives 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hey guys, the sending of lives was recently changed in the game.  The only way that you can send lives now is just before opening a level.  On the left side you will see pink buttons to the right of each friend.  You can to click individually in order to send the lives out.

@mel21, to receive lives are you going into the heart?   Which you click on it this box should pop up.  I am logged into the Kingdom but if you are logged into Facebook that will show up.  You have to click on the "Ask Friends" button and then the second print screen will pop up to ask for lives.

I would also like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

• mel21
    Hi Elsa  I had your mssg on sending and receiving lives you mentioned you get pink buttons on the left side prior to opening a new level I dont have any buttons on the left side prior to opening level.  So I am lost
  • _Elsa_
    mel21 said:
    Hi Elsa  I had your mssg on sending and receiving lives you mentioned you get pink buttons on the left side prior to opening a new level I dont have any buttons on the left side prior to opening level.  So I am lost
    By any chance, are you playing on king.com?  There is some glitches going on and the studio is working on a fix.  When I posted those print screens above they were for mobile devices and Windows 10.  Not sure if it's available when playing through Facebook.  But if you are on king.com then you will have to wait for the studio to fix them.
  • mel21
    Yes I am playing through king.com on a laptop with Windows 7.  Most probably Thats why I dont have any pink buttons on the left side.  I spoke to you a while back about sync my progress from king.com to my facebook acc but then I was having a pop up to say nothing will be posted to facebook.  Just wondering I have the same email address for both but has the passwords got to be the same as well as at the moment I have different passwords.  Do you know whether that will make a difference with sync my progress over to facebook.  Can you let me know please.  Mel
  • _Elsa_
    @mel21 are you saying that Facebook and the Kingdom have the same email address but different passwords?  That shouldn’t make a difference because you are logging into 2 different accounts.  On King.com you are logging into the Kingdom and the other you are logging into your Facebook account.  I am on my phone right now.  Can you go into the game with Facebook to see if you can do the lives thing?
  • mel21
    Hi Elsa   Yes I have been onto facebook acc and I do get the lives banner.  Regarding my facebook acc and the kingdom  Yes I have the same email address but different passwords for them but as you said that should not make a difference.  If that is the case why cant I sync my progress because everytime I try I get a pop up at the end to say nothing will be posted to facebook .  The only thing you can do then is close it.   When I spoke to you a while back You passed me over to jenny.  Jenny wanted a screenshot from me but I would not have a clue how to do a screenshot so thats why I kept playing on King.com.   On King.com I am on level 1525 where through facebook I would start on level 1 again.   The way I can see it then King.com is not willing to sync my progress over Why ??  Or have I got the wrong opinion I dont know .   Is King.com going to rectify the problem of the lives banner on Windows 7  as its that I am playing on.   What do you think.  Many thanks Mel.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?