⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why ain't I getting Build A Bot? Plus other boosters

Options
lee_t_2019
lee_t_2019 Posts: 5 Level 2
Hi 
At no point have I had build a bot. My friends have had it for ages. So I googled the problem and it said I might not have the latest version. I did. Plus they said to uninstall and re install it. Which I did. Still not got it and I lost all my boosters which I had already collected. Not happy. Can someone at King help because this is a joke!!!!

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello lee_t_2019
    We are very pleased that you have joined our king community. Here i am, trying to help you.🙏🏻

This time King is working on this tropic. So it's not available for now. Hopefully you will get back before the new level released. B)
  • lee_t_2019
    Options
    It is available, I have seen it on my wife's account.  Its just the fact you give it to just some players and not everyone, very unfair. and with trying to get it to work, I uninstalled the game from my phone and then reinstalled it, and build a bot is still not there and to make things worse, it deleted all my current boosters which I had saved up!!!! So really unhappy about this. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @lee_t_2019, welcome to our community!  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.
    To add to what @Sukanta_Biswas wrote, not everyone gets the same events.  You can read all about it here

• lee_t_2019
    Options
    I have read the page you sent me, that's more for special events, not build a bot, which is has been rolled out to most players (not me) by the seems of it. I think its very unfair that some people get build a bot, it makes playing the game a lot easier, I have played it on my wife's account and because of build a bot I completed about 30 levels in a hour!! I am on level 3665, I have battled to get there, I have a friend, she was 350 levels behind me, since build a bot appeared shes not just 50 or less levels behind me, I have been stuck on levels for about a week in the past, but she's done them in minutes because shes started with a million boosters, how does that make that fair, its not, I feel like I am playing the game with one hand tied behind my back, in fact it seems like you've given my hand to someone else to make it easier for them!! I would like to complain about this matter, so I would appreciate an email address where I can pass on my thoughts. I would say to the programmers make sure you roll it out for ALL players not just some. Hope to hear from someone soon and like I said an email address to complain would be appreciated. Thanks
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @lee_t_2019, Build-a-Bot is considered the same exact kind of event.  There are no email addresses to give you but I can tag @Jelly Jenny who is the Community Moderator and you can express your frustration to her.
  • lee_t_2019
    Options
    Hopefully with you tagging @Jelly Jenny things might be passed up the chain and work things out for people who haven't got built a bot. and because on one thread it said to uninstall the app and reinstall it, I lost all my hard gained boosters! So it annoyed me some more lol I just think if you have an event you should roll it out for everyone. Not just a select few. 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi there @lee_t_2019

There's not much for me to add here - as @Elsa mentioned, not all of the events and extra features extent to all players. The post to which Elsa referred to applies also to Build-a-bot albeit not being very new feature. 

For the future the steps mentioned in the post are the ones we recommend to check in case you can get the challenge to yourself. 

It is frustrating when you do not have all the goodies that your fellow crusher does but hopefully you will get something equally sweet soon! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?