⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why won't the game connect to my king account?

Answers

• ILikeAcid
    ILikeAcid Posts: 13 Level 2
    I don't actually get an error message when trying to connect. I got an error message when I tried logging in with my password. I can't screen shot the message, because it just shows for a second, then disappears. When I enter my password, it says: "an unknown error occurred". I don't even know if I needed to try and log in-I was just trying whatever I could.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    @ILikeAcid
    We are very sorry for your problem. For sevaral reasons your game app can be corrupted, 
    And if this is the case, the problem can not be solved without uninstalling the game app.
    In some cases if you change the password of Facebook or Kingdom  without log out the game, Then the app may be corrupted.
    While playing If the game app is crashing, the game app may be corrupted.

Here are some tips for not/less facing this kind of problem in the future,
    Make your device software auto update.
    Make your game app auto update.
    Don't open game when battery below 25%
    Don't accept incoming call when you playing this game.
    Close all background running app before start this game.
    Make free device internal memory up to 2 GB
    Keep RAM free.

In the current situation you will have to uninstall and reinstall and you will lose the booster, which is not refundable.

• ILikeAcid
    When I tap the pink settings icon, and then the King icon, it gives me a login screen. However, it will not accept my password-even if I change it(it just flashes the "unknown error" message I told you about. So then, when I tap cancel-then "back", it shows my profile pic and screen name and has the "log out" button at the bottom-as if I'm already logged in. So I don't know if I'm actually logged in or out.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    ILikeAcid said:
    When I tap the pink settings icon, and then the King icon, it gives me a login screen. However, it will not accept my password-even if I change it(it just flashes the "unknown error" message I told you about. So then, when I tap cancel-then "back", it shows my profile pic and screen name and has the "log out" button at the bottom-as if I'm already logged in. So I don't know if I'm actually logged in or out.
    wow... please show me screenshot 😊
  • ILikeAcid
    Can't hit log in and hit screen shot at the same time. When I cancel login screen, then hit "back", I see this(the bottom pic):
  • ILikeAcid
    When I uninstall/reinstall will I lose my levels progress? I mean,  will I be starting from level 1?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    edited July 2019 Answer ✓
    ILikeAcid said:
    When I uninstall/reinstall will I lose my levels progress? I mean,  will I be starting from level 1?
    You'll get back to levels, which you've synced.
  • ILikeAcid
    Answer ✓
    Reinstalled and everything is perfect again! Had to go back to level when problem started, but it's better than starting over. I'll be back up to where I was in a few days now that I have my boosters back! I would have just reinstalled last week, but I thought it meant starting over from beginning. Thanks for trying to help me so diligently. You are great!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @lLikeAcid, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.
  • missyandkaiya
    missyandkaiya Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi, I just created a King acct, which I am signed into right now.  I then signed out of FB in the game and tried signing in through the King acct option but it tells me, "Wrong email and password combination.". I uninstalled and reinstalled the game but it still won't let me sign in with my King acct.  Can you please help me???

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?