Video for lives and boosters

2»

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    @farain I'm very sorry that my response wasn't helpful to you. I tagging here @Elsa or @firebombmarkus

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,883 Sweet Legend
    Thanks for tagging me @Sukanta_Biswas.  Guys, please understand that we are just volunteers who come here to try to help you with your problems. Players are randomly chosen for all of these features.  I am going to give you 2 links here so that you can read what management says about it. 

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited July 2019
    farain said:
    You have been saying that this is testing phase. It is not. My wife is the shopper in the house for us and she is active shopping online and through facebook. Your AI has recognized that and gives her video ad for lives and boosters. My email and profile is not active shopper and I don’t get any Video ads. This is not fair. W make all the money for the family any she is the one that gets all the videos. 
    @farain

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

The players who get into the Testing Groups were most likely Randomly Picked from among the Billions of people who play Candy Crush everyday. I am sure King does not have the time to cherry pick these people according to shoppers or whatever categories. It is, I would assume done by Computers and whoever gets picked are the lucky ones. At least, 1 person in your family is lucky enough to be with the Testing Group. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?