new "cinema design" 👎👎

Options

Comments

• avica
    avica Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    what's going on with all the display issues lately
    today I notice that the green arrows are so big then what it used to be
    King, can you please fix all the latest display issues ASAP?
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options
    @avica Wow, I can't believe the zoom issue has gotten continually worse. I play on the Win10 app, and the display hasn't grown any bigger than my last posted screenshot (which is still too big). Looks like you're playing on mobile, and everything indeed looks ridiculously huge in your shot.
  • avica
    Options
    it keep getting worse, and this is in a mobile layout display in windows 10
    please king why won't you fix it already
    this is taking forever

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options

@avica @Elsa As of today the trophy has now been moved to fit on screen. Everything still looks horribly zoomed to the point I can't fit more than one listed item my trophy tab in a screenshot for instance. But the main display's better than it was. The black borders have now changed to pastel colors blending with the game's design. Also better than the plain black.

But why can't things just go back to the borderless design of years and months ago. UGH!

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited August 2019
    Options
    @Deryck @Elsa @Jelly Jenny

I fixed my Screen Resolution completely on July 14, 5 days after the update screw-up. It has been back to normal since then except this morning when I opened Candy Crush Saga. The Game Developer must have done something to fix your issue. Part of the board was removed, replaced with 2 side background strips. Although I can see the changes made through CCS, it didn't affect my Aspect Ratio since I fixed the resolution by resetting Windows 10 back in July. Here are the ScreenShots of my Screen, the first one from this morning and the other one taken just now.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Mine hasn't changed at all! 

• avica
    Options
    why would you ruin the user experience like that?
    this is taking forever to fix
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    @Deryk and @mercerik, much to my surprise when I opened the game this morning it's perfect!  The black lines are gone and you can see most of the trophy now.  Can everyone who had this problem, please let us know if you are now seeing something like this now?

• avica
    Options
    it's still not fixed
    look at the icon on the right they are been cut at the bottom an being way to close to the bottom
    also the black strips been replaced by this weird cloudy background
    i'm so frustrated 

• _Elsa_
    Options
    @avica, what you have to try to do is this.  Minimize the screen and then grab a side and bring it towards the center so that it looks like a mobile version.  Then do a maximize again.  You may have to adjust it a couple of times but now look at what my screen is showing me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?