Club for beginners!

Options

Comments

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    I wouldn't want to exclude anyone from the club :) 

Players that have passed levels can then spread their knowledge :star:

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    So then it's a go for us @Jelly Jenny?  Would you be setting up a separate section for this club?  If it's a go then we can all discuss what we would like to see and once you have the section going we could start adding things.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    I wouldn't want to exclude anyone from the club :) 

Players that have passed levels can then spread their knowledge :star:

Then we wouldn't say that it's specific for levels up to 200 or 500 or whatever.  We could make mention that new players to the game are encouraged to join us and learn the basics and more from the experienced players.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey could have a poll first mapping out what sort of tips and help beginners would want to see? 

I think the club could be located in the Level help & Tips as it's game-play related stuff.  
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Sounds like a great idea!  Ok I could put together a poll if everyone here gives me what things they would like to have there.  We can do up to 10 things.
  • sophfia
    sophfia Posts: 77 Level 3
    Options
    Thank you guys @Jelly Jenny 
    @Elsa
    @MataiceAlison I think you are right people should not have to leave once they pass the max. Maybe we should say beginners club but anyone is welcome as Elsa said. 
  • sophfia
    Options
    Wait @Elsa do you mean 10 things we should put  in the poll of what we should put in the club?
  • sophfia
    Options
    How are we going  to get this started guys?
  • sophfia
    Options
    Well I think they would like to see a help and tips area, like maybe a group.chat where you can ask questions and post tips. There could be a easy way to video levels and\or watch videos of how to play certain levels. We could do a game and contest section maybe. I'm not sure what else. Oh there should be a members list where you can see who is part of the club and what peoples ranks are. There should be a ranking system maybe based on activity.  For instance, the president or  vice president could make an active member a senior member. The president can have a page where they share tips or advice. 
  • sophfia
    Options
    I know that was a lot of ideas and I want to leave space for your ideas so we don't have to use all of those. Just brainstorming here!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?