cheater player

Options
2»

Answers

• BASIM
    BASIM Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    DEAR PUMMY RAJ
     I SENT 2 ATTACHED FILES FOR THAT CHEATER PLAYER ( TAREK ) 

(1)    THE 1ST  IMAGE  INDICATES THAT HIS CURRENT LEVEL IN CANDY CRUSH  SAGA IS 2147460 , HOW COME HE DID THAT  ?????????
    (2)  THE 2ND IMAGE INDUCATES THAT HE SCORED 154LEVEL IN ONE WEEK (HIS HIGHSCORE) AFTER USING HACKED GAME AND HE PASSED 42 LEVELS IN 3 DAYS TELL NOW IN THIS WEEK

CAN YOU CHECK IT, PLEASE ?
     I KNOW YOU SUPPORT FAIR PLAY , NOT CHEATERS  
     FINALLY THANKS FOR UR ATTENTION

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,023 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @BASIM

After looking at the screenshots closely, this is what I think....

1) Yes, it is not normal with the "Current Level"  :o:o

2) Actually, we can play 15 levels per day and hence, it is possible to play 45 levels in 3 days -- that is only if there are levels available for us to play. 
    For example, you are in level 3000 + and there are levels till 5000.  So, if you want, you can win 15 levels per day and be the first in your group to play higher number of levels :+1: 

Like I said in above message, I will take it to the Community Manager and talk with them :+1: 

Talk to you soon & have a nice day/evening!
  • BASIM
    Options
    dear pummy raj

thanks for ur reply . 
    (1) as i explained that how come that cheater jumped from level 4500 to level 2147460 suddenly ? plus as you said before the max level in candy saga is 5000 levels  !!!!!!!!!!!!
    (2) i know any player can win many levels everyday but what about player hardly win few levels per week for a long time (months) and suddenly begins to win a lot of levels per day( about 15-20 levels/ day ) and it happens foe many weeks later after using hacked game . the proof on what i say  is he registered his highscore 154 after using the hacked game not before.
    finally thanks for ur attention and ur patiance . just i'm looking for fair play and justice.

• BASIM
    Options
    hi  pummy raj
     how i can change my group in candy saga?

• BASIM
    Options
    HI PUMMY RAJ

I SENT YOU A POST FROM ONE  WEEK BUT NO REPLY ,ASKING ABOUT HOW I CAN CHANGE MY GROUP IN CANDY SAGA? 
    BY THE WAY WHAT ABOUT THE CHEATER PLAYER WHO IS CALLED (TAREK) ? MNOTHING HAPPENED WITH HIM TILL NOW . THEERE IS ANOTHER CHEATER  PLAYER APPEARED TOO. WAITING UR REPLY. THANKS

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?