💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Bring back the flying saucers!

124»

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Let me see if I can clarify.  Last year for awhile, and then maybe one or two years before that there was the Dexter challenge that is different than it is now.  You passed a level, one got one flying saucer that may have had a color bomb in it as a reward.  You passed a second level, got a second level showing the color bomb + one new reward, like a stripe or wrap.  By the fifth flying saucer, you had two color bombs as well as the other goodies in the flying saucer, making very difficult levels easier to pass because of the two color bombs.  I don't know if any of you recall this system, but it was the most efficient for being able to clear a board.  You got fewer points if you used all the boosters, but at least you made steady progress.  Anyone remember this systerm?
    @eagleholly1

I just posted a Discussion Thread with the Title "Green Ship & Blue Ship Level Booster From Last Year, A Fun Challenge" with this link: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/262162/green-ship-blue-ship-level-booster-from-last-year-a-fun-challenge#latest

Below are the ScreenShots of the Space Ships:

• eagleholly1
    eagleholly1 Posts: 55 Level 3
    Great!  I'll follow your link so I can support it!  That challenge was relatively simple and gave maximum rewards.  Guess management doesn't want that!!!
  • rionsaini
    rionsaini Posts: 2 Newbie
    I do not understand your question either. The UFO, as I call the flying saucers, are available to all players. And I know thousands of players.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    It sounds like all of you are talking about the events that take place in the game.   Just to add to what you have all written here, these events come and go.  Not everyone gets them because players are randomly chosen.  They are all on time frames.  One of you might get this event while someone else gets the Popsicle Planet.  You can read all about the events here. 

Since this is not a new idea to help improve the game and it's more of a request to bring it back, I am going to close out this idea.  I am in the process of checking out all the ideas and will be creating a master list for this area real soon.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?