⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 4723

Options
Tammy_Kory
Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
Well after 5 out of 7 beginning hard levels in this episode, I come to 4723.  You should have just put your stupid owl on that one too...or at least a warning...something like "Don't attempt without boosters....ain't gonna happen"  GRRR This game just gets more and more frustrating....adding that owl....yeah  you really didn't need to do that...but you must be running out of ideas to make money.  

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Tammy_Kory, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

What owl are you referring to?  Are you referring to the correct game?  This is the Candy Crush Saga community.  I just went online and looked for a video and there is no owl in the level.

• Tammy_Kory
    Options
    Hello Elsa...I'm definitely not a newbie...We've exchanged words here before..  :)  The owl I'm referring to is hovering over what they now call "a nighmarishly hard level"-- a step up from the "super hard level"...as if we needed it to be more hard.  I stopped playing this game for months last year and may have to do it again.  It is just becoming too greedy for money and too frustrating to try to do without buying stuff...  It seems they are adding more hard and less fun...I'm still on this stupid 4723--not even labeled hard at all and it's absolutely eating up my patience.  I've used all available boosters, etc and still nothing.  I know some levels take some time---I get that, but this one is really just stupid
  • Tammy_Kory
    Options
    Seriously...I just played it again (about 10 times) and by the time I get the 3 out of 4 necessary keys, there's only 3 or 4 moves left and it's impossible to finish...without of course boosters or extra moves and that is my frustration...I'm not buying more stuff....and a few people get on here and say...oh there's the extra moves wheel you can spin every so many days...even that doesn't work.  9 times out of 10 I don't get the moves I get the booster...very frustrating too as you wait to use it until you actually have a manageable board to maybe finish in 5 more moves....but then you don't get the moves....It all too frustrating.

• Eyeconic
    Eyeconic Posts: 101 Level 3
    Options
    @Elsa The owl @Tammy_Kory is referring to is probably Odus. Odus appears on the starting screen of every nightmarishly hard level.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hello Elsa...I'm definitely not a newbie...We've exchanged words here before..  :)  The owl I'm referring to is hovering over what they now call "a nighmarishly hard level"-- a step up from the "super hard level"...as if we needed it to be more hard.  I stopped playing this game for months last year and may have to do it again.  It is just becoming too greedy for money and too frustrating to try to do without buying stuff...  It seems they are adding more hard and less fun...I'm still on this stupid 4723--not even labeled hard at all and it's absolutely eating up my patience.  I've used all available boosters, etc and still nothing.  I know some levels take some time---I get that, but this one is really just stupid
    I wasn't referring to you as newbie to the game.  I was saying it as newbie to the community.  That is Odus!  These higher levels do require boosters. 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Eyeconic said:
    @Elsa The owl @Tammy_Kory is referring to is probably Odus. Odus appears on the starting screen of every nightmarishly hard level.
    I just realized that.  Thanks for letting me know.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?