Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Eyeconic said: @Elsa The owl @Tammy_Kory is referring to is probably Odus. Odus appears on the starting screen of every nightmarishly hard level.
Tammy_Kory said: Hello Elsa...I'm definitely not a newbie...We've exchanged words here before.. The owl I'm referring to is hovering over what they now call "a nighmarishly hard level"-- a step up from the "super hard level"...as if we needed it to be more hard. I stopped playing this game for months last year and may have to do it again. It is just becoming too greedy for money and too frustrating to try to do without buying stuff... It seems they are adding more hard and less fun...I'm still on this stupid 4723--not even labeled hard at all and it's absolutely eating up my patience. I've used all available boosters, etc and still nothing. I know some levels take some time---I get that, but this one is really just stupid