I had about 101 Gold bars and now have 35. Kindly advise

Rehana22Rehana22 Posts: 3
I am not sure where my Gold Bars disappeared... I had about 101 or 106 and now it's down to 35. I had accumulated them, not purchased. But I would be scared of purchasing if I can just loose them like this.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Rehana

Best Answer

Answers

• ElsaElsa Posts: 18,630 Superstar
    Hi @Rehana22, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

First I am going to ask you to please get your user ID # by following the steps here.  Once you have the number please let me know but do not post the number here.  Once I hear back from you I will tag the community moderator who can go into your account to find out what's going on.

You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❤️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❤️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

• Rehana22Rehana22 Posts: 3
    Hi Elsa,

Thanks a lot for the quick reply. I have sent you my ID in a separate message.

Kindly advise.

Many thanks!

Rehana
  • Rehana22Rehana22 Posts: 3
    @Elsa - so quick question, when I tag with @ and the name, it becomes a private message? Also, how long usually to resolve this kind of issue...as in, when can I expect a message from Jelly Jenny?
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 18,630 Superstar
    No when you use that symbol and the name that means it's "tagged" and the person who I tagged gets a notice to come here to read the message.  It does not go into a private message.  They are 6 hours ahead of my time so it's now 10:25 in Spain.  She should get a notice tomorrow but please realize that this is not the only thing that she does for King. 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❤️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❤️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

• Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,506 Community Moderator
    Hi @Rehana22 :waving:

I have sent you a message with details about your Gold Bar transactions. The inbox you can find from the top right corner. :+1:

Diamond Diaries Saga competition: Do you have a brilliant memory? Win Gold Bars here!
    Candy Crush Saga competition: Match the Candy character with their name and win Gold Bars here!