📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga

Options
12346»

Answers

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options
    @Mim_ @Scooterpie I passed 5352 first go, but I had accumulated boosters by passing a lot of levels first go and from memory was lucky enough to start with 2 speckled bombs side by side.
    Wait until you get to 5362 (see below). Hopefully it will be fixed by then. Unplayable at the moment.
    I have tagged you in my original post highlighting the glitch.

@Sukanta_Biswas ; The level requires you to eliminate 5 keys (3 locked and 2 caged) which unlock a number of licorice ports and 6 yellow candy ports. When the lower left hand licorice port in unlocked, the released licorice cascades continuously making the game no longer playable and the only option is to abort the game. This was the first of the lower 3 licorice ports that I opened.
    This is one of the 3 ports that must be opened to reach your goal of collecting 3 cherries. You must also clear 60 jelly squares ( 6 single and 54 double).
  • mamijo3654
    mamijo3654 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2019
    Options
    je ne peux pas non plus envoyer de vies
    et de plus le jeu est en anglais

(EDIT: Unsupported language)
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    je ne peux pas non plus envoyer de vies
    et de plus le jeu est en anglais
    Our community has given importance to English as the main language.
    This attempt for someone who can understand each other or explain their problems to others.You can use Google Translate to change the language. 😜😊
  • Mim_
    Mim_ Posts: 636 Level 4
    Options
    @Peter_Tornaros I'm trying to play CC on my PC Laptop where I can still get boosters. Scooterpie helped me but we are stuck on something. When I'm playing, if I make a move to the right, the whole screen moves and I lose the game. Any idea what I can do to stop that?
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Options
    No idea, @Mim_ . You have tried various browsers ?? My only other suggestion would be to uninstall, then reinstall.
  • Mim_
    Mim_ Posts: 636 Level 4
    Options
    @Peter_Tornaros. Have done all of that, but thank you anyway. Managed to do a a couple of levels using my mouse. I usually use touch screen. 
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Options
    Touch screen could be the problem @Mim_ ????

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?