Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Fantastic Five should allow players to change team members.

ancutteancutte Posts: 16 ✭✭
I thought it was lame to switch me automatically to a new team when I had a good one. I now know what’s worse.., making me stay with a bad team! Totally unfair and just silly to assemble permanent teams that include people that don’t even sign in once in awhile. Now I have NO incentive to play. Realistically, it takes at least 3 active players to win prizes. Not cool to stick me w/3 goose-eggs and a sometimes player. This has gone from a reason to play more to another useless, fake way to supposedly win prizes. You are disappointing me King!
68 votes

Active · Last Updated

Prev13

Comments

• sugarbritchessugarbritches Posts: 3
    I totally agree with ancutte. I have gotten stuck with one other person playing and they only earned about 250 out of the almost 2900 that was earned. Get  RID of fantastic five...nothing Fantastic about it
  • HavolineGalHavolineGal Posts: 1
    I am the only one contributing... should be able to change members!
    I have had the same issue last 3 games. Either it was 1 person playing or I was the only one playing.
  • How to join fantastic five?
  • msjerkmsjerk Posts: 111 ✭✭
    ancutte said:
    I thought it was lame to switch me automatically to a new team when I had a good one. I now know what’s worse.., making me stay with a bad team! Totally unfair and just silly to assemble permanent teams that include people that don’t even sign in once in awhile. Now I have NO incentive to play. Realistically, it takes at least 3 active players to win prizes. Not cool to stick me w/3 goose-eggs and a sometimes player. This has gone from a reason to play more to another useless, fake way to supposedly win prizes. You are disappointing me King!

To all of you saying some people do not help at all or very little in fantastic five, I am replying.  I play every day.  Some days I pass several levels.  I hardly get credit for any of it in fantastic five.  I have asked Candy Crush several time why, and the only response is for me to ask other players.  I have no control over this.  I should be in the thousands like I see others, but when I only get credit for about 1 in six levels completed, it is hard.

I have passed three levels today, including one hard level.  After making the post above, Candy Crush fantastic five gave me 25 points for checking in today.  This is how it has been for me since fantastic five started.  Very annoying!!
  • ancutteancutte Posts: 16 ✭✭
    @msjerk

Sounds like, from what you’re saying, maybe the other people are playing, their points just aren’t showing up?!?!! That’s super lame! Now I feel bad for blaming the others in the group. Why don’t you want to fix this, King? Why create a game and start rolling it out but not fix the bugs? Wait, don’t tell me, points not accumulating is a feature, not a big, right? Gimme a break...
    Oh, and here’s the status today...

my status today.....king how much longer before this problem is corrected?
    Again, tonight I finished two hard levels, and got nothing for it.
  • GagalalaGagalala Posts: 1
    I totally agree with ancutte! Please fix this issue
  • Lynn_KalbfleischLynn_Kalbfleisch Posts: 19 ✭✭
    I agree that I would like to switch teams.  I have one player who has had 0 in the last 6 weeks.  2 of them have gotten maybe 320 points max and only 1 other that has broken 1000.  I want a new team.
    I don’t even look at the info anymore. If I’m on the same team again (w/ppl who don’t play or who are playing but King won’t fix the bug to accumulate points for them) King might as well remove the contest. I don’t even want to see it. Just a reminder of how King isn’t listening (or isn’t informing us of what they’re doing to fix it). 

F5 - FIX IT OR SCRAP IT!

• NellygoldNellygold Posts: 1
    well my team is not contributing to the goal of the team so i sugggest candy crush allows us to choose our own team
    Who wants to be on my team?