📣 ❣️ 🚂 Hop on the community train and say hello to the new member of the Candy family! HERE! // ➡️ 🔔 Don't be shy and say Hi! HERE! // 📣 📩 Email notifications: customise your experience in the forum! HERE!
🏆🥇Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE! // 🗳️ CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us why HERE! // 🥳 🥳Celebrate Level 7000 with us and win prizes! HERE!
Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Fantastic Five should allow players to change team members.

ancutteancutte Posts: 16 Level 2
I thought it was lame to switch me automatically to a new team when I had a good one. I now know what’s worse.., making me stay with a bad team! Totally unfair and just silly to assemble permanent teams that include people that don’t even sign in once in awhile. Now I have NO incentive to play. Realistically, it takes at least 3 active players to win prizes. Not cool to stick me w/3 goose-eggs and a sometimes player. This has gone from a reason to play more to another useless, fake way to supposedly win prizes. You are disappointing me King!
184 votes

Active · Last Updated

Prev13456

Comments