⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost gold after transfer to new phone

Options
Gurli
Gurli Posts: 4 Newbie
Hi,

I just transfered my progress to a new phone, and unfortunately lost all my gathered gold in the process... I had around 200 bars which i've been saving for the transition. The bars are also lost in my old phone? However the loads of boosters I have are still there? Did I do something wrong in relation to the transfer? Thank you very much for the assistance :-).

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @Gurli
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining.😊

In the case of Android and I-Phone, your collected booster is stored in Device memory. This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.
    You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing. And the boosters are not refundable.
    However, Gold bars and your game progress will be returned, as it has been possible to sync.
    Your Goldbar is always protected, if you have not purchased anything with it.😉
    So if you think this is a problem, let me know your game ID. We can give you accurate information. Here's how to know your Game ID

• Gurli
    Options
    Hi,

Thank you very much for your reply! =). The boosters are no problem, given that I still have access to my old phone, where they appear, the bars though don't.. My ID is 3735929227. Thanks again.  
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @Gurli and welcome to Community :waving:

I would need to take a deeper dive into this - it would be a great help if you can add a screenshot of your Gold Bars in the old device. Thanks :) 

• Gurli
    Options
    Hi Jelly,

Thank you, but i'm not sure that it's going to show much =). As mentioned in the original post, the gold bars also disappeared from my old device, but kept the boosters. Which is why i'm a little confused whether I did something wrong during the transition?

PS. Since the post, i've gathered some bars, in which I suppose you can verify:)

Here is the screenshot:

• Gurli
    Options
    Hi Jelly Jenny,

Any news on the above? Many thanks :-)
  • Natkaranjia12
    Natkaranjia12 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi please help on this. Facing the same issue

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?