Welcome to the Beginner's Corner Lounge!

Options

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

Guys please stop spamming the message with your one word messages! I get it that you need to build up your points but please just post a hello nice to meet you message here in the Beginner's Corner Lounge. Thank you!

• suzyq1179
    suzyq1179 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hi!

I want to Thank R Yaya, so very much for the 2 lives that you sent me. I am on the extremely difficult stops in the mid 140's and have done okay on a couple & bit the big one on a few others!

• suzyq1179
    Options

It was very kind of Yaya to send me the extra lives and I will be happy to return the favor, if I could figure out how to do anything on purpose in the game! TY!🤗

• suzyq1179
    Options

Hi Everyone...

I love to play Candy Crush, but I don't have any idea how to do anything except play the game & move forward on the game!🤥

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @suzyq1179 have you found your way around the community yet? There is a lot to see and many things to do in the community, so check out this guide to help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Tag one of us by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

Have a great day ahead!

• LeoCat
    LeoCat Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello, I'm LeoCat and I registered here once.

Otherwise only play on the mobile phone.

i am the mother of 4 children

• ElidianeS2
    ElidianeS2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Boa tarde a todos 🌸❤🌸❤

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    edited March 2021
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,846 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Nice to meet you and Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑😊

Which King's game have you playing? 😊

If you have playing Diamond Diaries Saga, what's your level are you currently on? 😊

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

💪 Choose to Challenge and celebrate Women's Month!

You can also check to learn guides around King Community, Join Contests to chance to win gold bars and more on my below signature here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,846 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @ElidianeS2 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English on this area around King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language on next time as well. 😉

Also please read the House Rules here!

** If you can speak/write German/French/Spanish Language, you can join and ask here on International Corner. Thanks! 😊 **

Anyway, Which King's game have you playing? 😊

If you have playing Diamond Diaries Saga, what's your level are you currently on? 😊

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

💪 Choose to Challenge and celebrate Women's Month!

You can also check to learn guides around King Community, Join Contests to chance to win gold bars and more on my below signature here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?