Welcome to the Beginner's Corner Lounge!

Options

Comments

• mimi1954
    mimi1954 Posts: 305 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi lm playing from Florida a chilly this morning 60

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Welcome to all new community members! @mimi1954 you are playing from a chilly Florida and I am playing from a very warm 80 degree New Jersey!

• Danica667
    Danica667 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hi All,

My name is Danica and I just joined the CC community. I'm a newbie even though I've been playing for a while (CC level 4049). I'm absolutely addicted to this game! It is the first thing I do in the morning while walking my dog, and the last thing I do before going to bed. I also play during my lunch break at work, during commercial while watching TV, and pretty much every chance I get. My absolute favorite time to play is on weekends with my morning coffee that I usually end up drinking for 2,3 hours.

I'm looking forward to meeting fellow CC players.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Welcome to our community @Danica667! Is that the only candy crush game King game that you play? I play all 4 of them. There is a lot to see and many things to do in the community, so check out this guide to help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Tag one of us by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

• RATNutz
    RATNutz Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Questions seem to be ignored and auto reply fluff comes up- can you get answers here ?

• _Elsa_
    Options

Welcome to our community @RATNutz! I am feeling sad that your questions seem to be ignored because we always try our best to help every community member. Please post your questions here and tag me by using the "@" symbol plus my name and when I get the notice that you tagged me I will come back and try my best to help you with all your questions.

• RATNutz
    Options

What does that mean? Why tag somebody to get an answer to a question? Do they have all answers? Crazy wieird logic why not just reply to the question posted

• _Elsa_
    Options

@RATNutz you said that you have questions and no one is answering so that's why I said to tag someone who might have the answer for you. I was looking at your last post and didn't go above that to see that you had previously wrote this:

Hello can somebody explain the leaderboard function in CCS. That displays during your game profile. How can suddenly a name show up with thousands of levels out of nowhere? What is this list shown? Same for Levels per week.... very odd and obviously not correct

Is this what you are asking about?

This is for your ranking compared to other players. As you can see by the 3 tabs on top - Rank, Current level, Levels this week. The rank compares you to how far up you are as compared to other players. I have no clue if those players are randomly chosen and if it ever changes. That is something that the studio might have more information for you. Current level is where you're at compared to others and levels per week just shows you how many levels you were able to clear in a 7 day time frame. If you want more information than that, I am going to suggest that you visit the Candy Crush Saga Support area to ask for more details there.

Before sending this message off to you, I want to say that if you see someone showing up with thousands of levels that were cleared in a 7 day time frame then that has to be a glitch. You can also do a print screen and post that in the support area asking how that's possible.

• RATNutz
    Options

Finally ! Thank you ! Yes completely different set of names for you vs me , etc. seems random for each player. Wonder if there is a master list. Curious only - no way in the top quartile

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi @RATNutz if you are referring to a world wide leaderboard there aren't any. A lot of players have asked for it in the past but the studio doesn't run data on that.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?