๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“… How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Options

Comments

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Peter_Tornaros ,

I've passed your feedback and comment to our Level designers team. ๐Ÿ‘

This time, we have a question back to you! On behalf of one of our level designers, here's the question:

"Which types of frog levels do you think are the best? and why?"

Also your feedback in regards to the 1st episode @Scooterpie ๐Ÿ™Œ Thank you for sharing it with the community.

Actually, I'd like to ask you the same if I may:

If you could ask anything to our Level designers Team about the latest levels released, what would your ask them? ๐Ÿ™‚

I'll be looking forward to hearing from you Candy Crushers!

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum! ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,858 Level 5
    edited July 2020
    Options

@Pounawea the best frog levels are the ones with "Freddo" as one of the targets. Being required to move the frog a certain numbers of times in a level adds excitement! You have to achieve this before you run out of moves. You must feed the frog before you can move him. There is more to pay attention to when completing a level.

If I could ask the Level Design Team one question about levels released it would be more of a request: "Please keep up the good work, I hope this game never ends! I love it!"

Also, you asked @Peter_Tornaros about our Fantastic 5 team. @Peter_Tornaros is our team owner we are 7000 Club and I am so happy to be on this team. We be Fantastic!

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,993 Level 5
    Options

@Spieler_8675309

They might suggest a move to WA, problem solved...

Ha, Ha ๐Ÿ˜„

New South Wales is the place to be, besides The Sandgropers don't like us east coasters !!!

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

@Pounawea

"Which types of frog levels do you think are the best? and why?"

I agree with @Scooterpie comment. Also getting frogs to beat the game adds another tactic. It would be a bit similar to eliminating spawners, except when the frog is moved the tactic of placement comes into play, as you need him well placed to be moved again.

Winning targets could be 3 or 5 frogs combined with an amount of candies or popcorn or licorice, etc. A large number of frogs could also be the target, with the game starting with 3 or 4 frogs on the board.

Even without frogs, the Game Design team are doing an excellent job at the moment. They seem to have eliminated my pet hates of glitches and impossible levels ๐Ÿ‘‹

• fizaaa
    fizaaa Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

@Pounaweaย 

For reference I'm currently at level 7358.

• I enjoy the frog levels, in particular the ones where you have to activate and move it a certain # of times. The most recent example of this for me is 7357.
    • I like the challenges where the only requirement is to accumulate a certain # of points in order to win. There are many of them in the earlier episodes but very few in the later ones. I'd love to see more of them instead of the many other repetitive levels.
    • I also like the levels where you have to get a # of certain colored candies, like 500 blue and 500 green in order to win. Again, it would break up the monotony. Not that I don't like clearing x amount of jellies almost every level. :/
  • Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited July 2020
    Options

quote:

New South Wales is the place to be, besides the Sandgropers don't like us east coasters!

So the east & west have beef with each other, OK (not getting into that one); but at least the footy has returned.

Although all of these neutral-site matches will take getting used to, gotta take what you get for now.

But level 7443 (at least) could definitely be with the frog movements as a target; gotta move that Freddo to get those keys, anyway...

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

@Spieler_8675309 Yes, the footy is different but the mighty Lions roared yesterday ๐Ÿฆ

7443 could of had the frog as a target, but as you said, he was also needed to clear the keys, so losing him could mean trouble. Small restricted board also. However it would be a challenge !!!

• Spieler_8675309
    edited July 2020
    Options

quote:

Yes, the footy is different; but the mighty Lions roared yesterday...

They were good, even real good (~20 years ago); but there's hope for any clubs, since the Doggies caught lightning in a bottle recently.

The Ablett family situation is unfortunate, hopefully that gets as normal & stabilised as possible.

But yep, levels have been OK recently; at least wasn't caught up in that 7384 debacle from the other day...

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

@Spieler_8675309 My eldest son is a North Melbourne supporter. He doesn't hold much hope for them !!

I can't recall anything amiss with 7384, although it is nearly 2 weeks since I played it !!

• Spieler_8675309
    edited July 2020
    Options

The Kangaroos, eh?

Nah, no hope; at least not this year.

So we apparently got thru that level before it was fiddled with (a couple of times).

They wanna buff (then nerf) levels, can't seem to make up their minds; how about leaving 'em alone?!?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?