๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“… How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Options

Comments

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

@Pounawea I have finished the first 30 levels and overall quite good again. However it seems the old trick of wiping out your Build a Bot was deliberately set at Level 7467. A pathetically hard level that could not be strategically worked out at your first attempt. One slip and the level was dead. Hence Build a Bot gone. I realised the tactics needed on the second attempt and slowly and carefully, with the help of boosters beat the level. We don't really need this type of unfair level, I forlornly thought we were rid of them. No kudos for the designer.

I enjoyed level 7487 and Freddo made a few appearances although not as a target. I will leave the last 15 levels for tomorrow.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

Can I transfer my game to Win10 with all boosters or do i have to start from scratch

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hi @Albert_Heinrich , you can play the game on Win 10, but boosters will stay with the device they are on. New boosters will generate on both devices.

I used to play on my phone (when out) and my Win 10 when at home.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

@Albert_Heinrich If you are now playing on a PC or Laptop through Facebook, all your boosters, gold bars, etc, will transfer once you connect your Win10 game to Facebook. I am not sure if the same applies if playing through King, but I think it does.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

@Pounawea I have now finished the last 15 levels and they were excellent. Totally enjoyed 7498 with Freddo the Frog as a target. 7501 with fish dispensers and the fish as a target was also a hoot !! 7502, in contrast to 7467, could become impossible to solve, but you were aware tactical play from the start was needed.

• dorkas1702
    dorkas1702 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Ola would like to learn how it is handled but I don't understand him.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Options

Thanks @Peter_Tornaros. No FB account, playing off KING. Will give it a go. At least I will have some extra levels to play. Finished off the first episode last night on Mobile.

• Albert_Heinrich
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hi @Pounawea, I completed the first episode last night, whilst watching my football team draw, so I might not have paid full attention to the levels.

Nevertheless, it was not a difficult episode.

I went through the episode passing 14 levels on first try, scoring golden crowns on all of them.

Maybe due to lack of concentration, level 7376 presented a challenge. It was billed as a Hard Level and like with @Peter_Tornaros, I lost my Build a Bot progress. Taking a sentence out of @Peter_Tornaros comment about level 7467 "However it seems the old trick of wiping out your Build a Bot was deliberately set at Level 7376 could possibly be true for this Level too).

Next try, I started with a CB, CW and W&S Candy (Thanks to loosing BaB). Could only manage 2 stars, but I had to deploy the UFO halfway through as it became apparent that attempting without boosters was going to be fruitless (No pun intended - it's a fruit level). With two moves left, I had to use a LH to complete.

Used around 5 in game boosters in this episode.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Options

Can only complete 45 levels a week.

Completed the first episode last night and starting second episode tonight, whilst waiting for beanstalk to activate again. Maybe get some starting boosters if I am lucky.

I do not have a lot of boosters, so my strategy is to complete at least two episodes and gaining 10 GB's for future use. So far I have managed the 10 GB's without fail.

I leave the last episode to complete the Daily Win over the next few days, now that it is back. One way to get a UFO

• Albert_Heinrich
    edited July 2020
    Options

@Pounawea, completed the Fantastic Forest episode with 13 first time passes and a few golden crowns.

Tripped up at level 7388 and it took quite a few tries to pass. Fortunately i had half an hour of unlimited lives and all the starting boosters after getting the key. Eventually passed after having to use a couple of LH's. Wasted a UFO, since it did not target my struggle areas at all. Old Froggo did help since i was fortunate with colour bombs in the one try that counted. It was not even billed as a hard level. Getting those fruit to drop was a challenge as it was held up by the Candy Cane Curls. Matching W&SC's was quite difficult. Used a few boosters in this level.

Another challenge was level 7392, which was a HARD LEVEL. Only after deploying 2 X UFO's in one game did i pass. The Magic Mixers tripped me up quite a few times as i neared the end. The top 3 is easy to destroy, but trying to keep the bottom ones locked with just enough moves left to destry them, proved to be too much for me, hence using the UFO's was my only option.

Due to those two levels, i'd rate it 7/10. Though i passed 13 levels first time, it was at a cost of quite a few boosters. If i look at the fast race, it seems like other players in the group also got stuck there. As a matter of fact, two of them did not move past it yet, judging by the current status in the fast race. None of them moved past 7390 yet. We were progressing together at the start.

PS. One level, i think it was 7389 gave me quite a lot of CB's and it did not accrue to my Space Race. I completed the level with just over 400 000 points and it eventually ended on 1.6 m. It was virtually raining CB's. That was disappointing.

Maybe i should make it 5/10. LoL

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?