๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“… How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Options

Comments

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hi @Peter_Tornaros , I also hear that you have a great F-5 team with you as their leader. Congratulations for having good serious players.

It has been so long ago that I played thru Facebook, I have just forgot what it is like.

I am a member of a great F-5 team and it helps a lot. Looking forward to hearing more about your team's progress.

Glenn

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

@Glenn1972 Yes, we combine very well as an F5 team. On a very good week, we can get the prize 3 times.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

@Pounawea, my personal ratings for the three episodes.

I base my ratings mainly on the use of my own boosters to pass and difficulty of a particular level. In the past I attempted to pass levels without boosters, but inevitably I had to give up, because as expected from a game, difficulty level increases as you progress.

For those interested

I have not made any gold bar booster purchases in almost a year, so I play with boosters won in the various competitions and also those on offer for free. I also never paid for any boosters because i like to compete the hard way. I have a healthy stash of GB's which i have won over time and my last purchase with GB's was about a year ago around, 200 GB's for LH's, FS's and UFO's.

My main aim is also to score at least 10 Gold Bars a week. This I do almost without fail. I used to complete all 45 levels in about 3 days, but since the return of Daily Win, I reserve levels to minimize the days to complete the DW. Free boosters on offer should not be passed up. I sacrifice the last 5 GB's for that. UFO is worth 20 GB's, so its a no-brainer.

Gummy Gardens - 5/10 for difficulty.

14/15 passed on first try, but used 6 in game boosters (including 2 X UFO's), BaB starting boosters and 3 extra moves up to level 7375. As with most of the new levels, starting boosters is necessary if you want to get first time passes. Level 7376 (HL) is the main reason for my score, since that is where I lost my BaB starting boosters and had to start building from scratch. This cost me some valuable boosters.

BTW, I just played level 7376 six times with CB and W&SC ,(From Space Race) and CW. Result, 0/6. So from my perspective, this is where you'll get tripped up if you do not have in game boosters. Players could spend quite a bit of time on this level if they do not have starting or in game boosters.

The blend of the levels was fair to good.

1 of 3

• Albert_Heinrich
    Options

@Peter_Tornaros, I'm not in the social media thing, a bit of a private person. What's App and the Community is about the only SM I do.

Thanks for the advice though.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Options

Wow, that's great @Peter_Tornaros. Really an awesome team you have there.

I joined a random team "Achiever". They had four members at the time.

Problem is that between the owner and I, we regularly get to over 3000 per player, whilst two of them are always between 500 and 1000. The 5th member plays a bit part. Every now and the we get a score above 400. We do manage 1 to 2 prizes a week.

I want to move, but the owner really puts in everything and I am staying out of loyalty. Pity there is not a way to disown those bit part players. Been with the team for about 6 weeks now and we never lost a challenge.

• Albert_Heinrich
    edited July 2020
    Options

@Pounawea

Fantastic Forest 6/10.

Previously rated 7/10, which I am now retracting due to the two levels below.

Levels 7388 and 7392 were quite difficult and it's where a player is likely to trip up. The rest of the levels were tricky but not that hard. There were no standout levels for me.

First time passes were 13/15. Getting SS's here is not easy, but it was not a hard slog to get through most of the levels.

2/3

• Albert_Heinrich
    Options

@Pounawea

Chocolate Mountain - 7/10

First time passes 15/15 - DIAMOND TROPHY

Three levels where you're likely to trip up (7403, 7410 and 7414). I was more obsessed with first time passes and used in game boosters at the slightest hint of not making it.

Level 7408 was tricky, even though it was not a rated level.

Difficult to assess all the levels with my focus on the Diamond Trophy

3/3

Waiting for the next 3 episodes

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Dear Candy Crusher,

Thank you so much for all the feedback shared @Peter_Tornaros @Scooterpie and @Albert_Heinrich ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

The new levels of the week have been released!!

I'll be sharing all the details below.

Happy crushing everyone! ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?