💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Options

Comments

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    edited August 2020
    Options

Good morning everyone (from this side of the world!), ☀️

Wednesday... which means... new levels coming out soon!

Are you guys ready?!

• Pounawea
    Options
  • Pounawea
    Options

Dear Candy Crushers!

New episodes have been released in Candy Crush Saga! 🥳  😄

Let's have a quick look at the latest levels & episodes released per platform added to the game!

Today, August 12th, in Candy Crush Saga we have...😮  🥁🥁🥁 Let's check it out the different Candy Crush Saga Levels per  platform:

• Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 7550 Levels, 504 episodes
    • Win10: 7640 Levels, 510 episodes

_______

For our dear Candy Crushers at the very top of the Saga Map, with today's release, they will have the chance to also participate in the Week 3 of the Candy Crush Saga summer challenge, Tiffi's Beach Games!

🏖️ 🌟 Tiffi's Beach Games - Week 3: Sugar Stars Catching Contest! Share your daily position in the Leaderboard HERE!

_______

New Licorice in Candy Crush Saga: Licorice Curls and Licorice Fence!

What do you think about them? Share with feedback with us in the following community thread HERE

____

Also, don't miss out this: 🎙️ 📮 We have their answers!! Exclusive Q&A with our CCS Art Team HERE!

Have a delicious day and happy crushing!! 🍬🍬

• Ruhanika
    Ruhanika Posts: 104 Level 2
    Options

Hey i m on 373th level

• Ruhanika
    Ruhanika Posts: 104 Level 2
    Options

How many of you love it?Express it with your reactions

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,993 Level 5
    Options

@Pounawea I have finished the 45 new levels, but will leave my comments until tomorrow as it is after midnight in Australia.

I will say this week's Tiffi contest is absolutely useless to top level players. I now have virtually an entire week to find something else to do !!

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    Options

I don’t know how someone can finish 45 new levels that were just released this morning, especially at the top level. I’ve finished 2 levels and used 18 lives. They must have a severe stack of boosters so as to keep build a bot or they’re getting levels with all the moves before they are reduced. Either that or I’m being dealt every crap board stupidvision can put out. I lost build a bot on my very first attempt this morning and there’s no chance I’ll pass even 2 levels in a row the rest of the week. I say this EVERY week that we should all get to play this game the same way. It seems that certain players are being looked after. I’ve had 13 attempts at 7508 and got nowhere near, yet its not even classed as a hard level on the map. Fandom, candycrushmom and blogspot all say its hard. This game just goes from bad to worse every week. Think it’s t to quit for good, its a waste of time. I doubt I’ll be back until stupidvision start listening to the players. You’re always begging for feedback but do absolutely nothing when there’s a negative comment

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    Options

Just been reading about this level I’m stuck on (7508). It started with 45 moves (which certain players will get) then on 28th July it was cut to 35. 5 days ago it was cut to 26, and 2hrs ago to 25. This is disgraceful. I don’t buy this crap about making it more challenging anymore. Its about getting players to use all their boosters and using them as cash cows if they want to keep playing. There is no enjoyment in this, but who the hell cares because nobody listens

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?