๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“… How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Options

Comments

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Good morning Candy Crushers (from this side of the world!), โ˜€๏ธ

Today is Wednesday... what does it mean??!!

Are you guys ready?!

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    Options

It means KING are releasing another 45 levels (far too many in a week) to see how much money they can cream off of players with all their stupid changes

• Pounawea
    Options

Candy Crushers!!!

I'll be posting the details soon.

Happy crushing everyone!!

• Pounawea
    Options

Dear Candy Crushers!

New episodes have been released in Candy Crush Saga! ๐Ÿฅณย ย ๐Ÿ˜„

Let's have a quick look at the latest levels & episodes released per platform added to the game!

Today, August 19th, in Candy Crush Saga we have...๐Ÿ˜ฎย ย ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ Let's check it out the differentย Candy Crush Saga Levels perย platform:

• Facebook and mobileย (Android, iOS and Amazon devices):ย 7595 Levels, 507 episodes
    • Win10:ย 7685 Levels, 513 episodes

With today's release, new Licorices are arriving to Facebook and Mobile devices:ย Licorice Curls and the Licorice Fence ย 

What do you think about them? For more information go ๐Ÿ‘‰ HERE

Furthermore, for our Candy Crushers at the very top of the Saga Map, with these 3 new episodes released, come and join us in this week community race!

๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽ๏ธ The Community Race! Can you complete 15 levels in a week?ย HERE!ย ๐Ÿ…

Have a delicious day and happy crushing!! ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

@Pounawea Nothing much I can say about this week's releases. They were pedestrian and boring !! I couldn't wait to get to the end. Total overuse of licorice and candy bars, especially the impregnable licorice bars.

Level 7648 was the usual trap to get rid of your Build a Bot. A ridiculous level. 7664 was poorly designed in that the fish keep going on forever. It definitely needs fixing !!

The only good experiences were 7659 with Freddo the frog as a target and 7676 was enjoyable and required tactics to move Freddo around the board. 7651 also stood out as a level I enjoyed.

• Pounawea
    Options

Thank you very much for your honest feedback @Peter_Tornaros.

I'm glad you enjoyed some new levels as well, for example 7651, 7659 and 7676!

I'll make sure to pass it on to our amazing Level design team and make sure we can improve the player experience to all our Candy Crushers around the world! We really appreciate and value your opinions, Candy Crushers!

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum! ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    Options

7556 57 attempts so far and nowhere near passing. GET IT SORTED

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hi @Ah_Kwang, how did you enjoy the last episode. From 7584, I did not.

Was surprised by the licorice fences in the first few levels. I thought it was only coming in later. No starting boosters available the first three levels. It looked "Spooky" not seeing the boosters when the Level starts.

The Licorice levels were relatively easy though.

Afterwards I had plenty tough levels, I failed 7 levels starting with 7584. Not sure if it was due to lack of concentration. After failing the first one, I started playing without boosters. Could not even build on BaB, because I failed almost every second level. 7587, used 4 x LH after replaying 4 times.

• Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    Options

Hi @Albert_Heinrich

I only have big difficulties in 7594 but managed to overcome. This round did not use many boosters. Felt like you, 'spooky' not seeing any boosters when the kevel starts. Generally I think King is now very business minded. Imaging they have 50+ million players and each one spend $1 a day to buy booster that would be $50 million cash generated daily. Its a lot of money on yearly basis. Its in their interest to make the game more difficult to generate more income for their shareholders. Very lucrative business, no longer the friendly game it first started as since being taken over by Facebook..

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?