No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    The thread has been closed??? Really???

Hi there, @LuckyMe1189 !

When did that happen?  Right now, it is open. If you see this happen again, please take a ScreenShot at the very bottom of the Thread.

Thanks!
  • mercerik
    edited December 2019
    Tinaharr said:
    I have been playing candy crush for a long time. I see a lot of people win shirts and other prizes how do they do it. I have never won anything
    i also wonder, may those guys you see work in the studio 😔
    have ever won a king swag package in August wen CCS was celebrating 5000 levels but didn't receive it yet I was very excited to the point that I was determined to pay for the shipping cost , 2 months later when I contacted the community Manager by then it was @Jelly_Jenny she told me that my package was abadoned and instead gave me 50Goldbars..
    Hi there, @MataiceAlison !

That was interesting! Now, I am beginning to wonder if there were really prizes for the contests they recently presented and sent to players from inside the game thru Survey Monkey. I wasted my time putting up videos for these 2 recent ones. Unfortunately, the only prize that I got was a Tiffi Digital Sketch that I can make myself as well. Whoopee dooI What a prize! I was obviously fooled into believing that their intentions were real and honest to goodness.😠 I've been had! 😞😞😞 Anyway, I used this sketch to relay my message in one of my comments here. This was also the reason why a member mistakenly accused me of working for King. I guess that was a curse.
  • LuckyMe1189
    LuckyMe1189 Posts: 47 Level 2
    mercerik said:
    The thread has been closed??? Really???

Hi there, @LuckyMe1189 !

When did that happen?  Right now, it is open. If you see this happen again, please take a ScreenShot at the very bottom of the Thread.

Thanks!
    The reason I said this is that I’ve been checking back every morning to see how many pages have been added to this thread. None added (except for your next post) since yesterday. It makes me feel like people have given up, which King counted on, at some point.😔
  • lkap
    lkap Posts: 8 Level 2
    krys234 said:
    I thought I was coming here to find a solution but I see that King did this on purpose. But to try to pass it off as “never intended to be that way” is dishonest. I’ve been playing this game since 2013 and have passed over 4200 levels. I’ve watched this game go through MANY updates. Surely if the game was “never intended to be that way” they would’ve “fixed” it a long time ago. This is just another tactic to get money. When a developer removes a feature you’ve used during 6 years of game play, it makes you not even want to play any more. 
    Actually, they did this “fix” a year or so ago and then put it back so we can exit without losing a life.  I remember it happened and lasted about a week, maybe more.  Maybe not on all platforms but definitely on iOS.  That why I called BS on them 2 days ago in this forum but of course no response. 
  • nrs
    nrs Posts: 11 Level 2

Pounawea said:

I would also like to confirm that, for now, there are no plans to undo this change in the game. 

Attention players: This is ALL you need to know. I won't EVER give another dime of my money to this company. 

This is so true!! I will not be spending any more$ for anything. Such a very useless change. 

*Edit: sharing a personal opinion

• mercerik
    The reason I said this is that I’ve been checking back every morning to see how many pages have been added to this thread. None added (except for your next post) since yesterday. It makes me feel like people have given up, which King counted on, at some point.😔
    Hi again, @LuckyMe1189 !

I will be here everyday in support of this group. I noticed that there are now few comments. Let's not get disappointed with what we see right now. It could be because of the Holiday Season. If all us leave this thread now, then we all fail. 

Although I survived for years without the Free Board Reset, mainly because I did not know it existed till I saw Jelly_Jenny's (the former Community Moderator) comment confirming the restoration back in June of this year, I will support this group for as long as it takes for this to be reinstated. I hope you are not giving up. I am OK with whatever this group decides to do.

Hope this makes you feel any better!

• WatchMEcRush21
    WatchMEcRush21 Posts: 43 Level 2
    Alright, Studio, you have one more day to get a response together.  There has been almost three weeks worth of comments that have “crushed” players fun for the game.  If there is still no response after tomorrow then I am done with all things from King games.  I cannot remember who posted a link of the time when King tried to trademark the word “Candy.”  That was probably one of the funniest thing I’ve ever read!  🤣

I appreciate getting to know everyone in this thread and I certainly hope we can get a response before the holiday week.  Studio, just be honest with us.  I would just like some closure and move on from all of this BS.  Quit stringing us along and end this nonsense!  Thank you and happy holidays!
  • nrs
    lkap said:
    krys234 said:
    I thought I was coming here to find a solution but I see that King did this on purpose. But to try to pass it off as “never intended to be that way” is dishonest. I’ve been playing this game since 2013 and have passed over 4200 levels. I’ve watched this game go through MANY updates. Surely if the game was “never intended to be that way” they would’ve “fixed” it a long time ago. This is just another tactic to get money. When a developer removes a feature you’ve used during 6 years of game play, it makes you not even want to play any more. 
    Actually, they did this “fix” a year or so ago and then put it back so we can exit without losing a life.  I remember it happened and lasted about a week, maybe more.  Maybe not on all platforms but definitely on iOS.  That why I called BS on them 2 days ago in this forum but of course no response. 

• nrs
    I too have been playing for years and am on 4600+ . I remember when they tried this about a year ago and relented after much complaining. I do hope they will "undo" this no sense change and let the players enjoy the game. 
  • SuzyFuller
    SuzyFuller Posts: 61 Level 3
    For those talking about how this was an issue that the studio previously resolved by returning the feature to us, you can find that very telling information here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/257933/eliminating-reset/p5

It is also worthwhile to note that although this thread here is the longest, it is not the only place people are complaining about this change. So right now, the best we can say is there are more than 67 pages of complaints about this issue.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?