No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Options

Comments

• mamacathy
    mamacathy Posts: 95 Level 3
    Options
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hello @mercerik I saw several times that you were calling out the Superstars. So here we are. Do you have something to say to us?
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    @frenioz00 Wow, you are getting married? That's lovable 🤗 I must say I love Argentina and hopefully I will be able someday to visit it and South America too 😊
  • kvr1185
    kvr1185 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I have tried to play after the fix and it really is no fun anymore 
  • PanchoVilla
    PanchoVilla Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I moved on from CC about a week after "The Fix" but have been following this thread in the faint hope it would change back. In the last 24 hours, after no response in 44 days from "The Studio", we've had two superstars say:

I commend you all on giving your opinions and feedback on this, but Candy Crush Saga is played by 9.2 million people (for 3 hours daily) so you're only very small number of the total players. (Lynette)

I truly doubt that you will ever see the change so give it up already! (Elsa)

I don't know if Superstars are official spokespeople of "The Studio", but even if they are not, read between the lines. Why "The Studio" never gave us a promised response, well, that should tell you just what kind of company King is.

This discussion is over. "The Fix" is here to stay. 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Options
    @frenioz00 Wow, you are getting married? That's lovable 🤗 I must say I love Argentina and hopefully I will be able someday to visit it and South America too 😊
    @firebombmarkus! I'm getting married indeed. In Atlanta, to the love of my life... who would be even more perfect if he did not complain about me spending too many hours playing Candy Crush! #LOL (Imagine what will happen when he realizes I joined this Community!!!)

Argentina is pretty cool, you would be warmly welcomed down here!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Options
    Hello @mercerik I saw several times that you were calling out the Superstars. So here we are. Do you have something to say to us?
    total divas superstars GIF by E
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    Hi @PanchoVilla and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 We are not the official spokesperson for King, we are barely volunteers and regular players of this game like all of you. Can you imagine that we all have the same issues and headaches with the game as you? 😉

Honestly, I don't see anything wrong in Lynnete's and Elsa's answers. I really respect that you are writing your opinion on this, thank you so much for that. And now let's all go back to Candy Crush and stop lying that we don't play anymore. 
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    @frenioz00 Don't you tell him until he marries you 🤣 I am sure it's welcoming. South America was always very attractive to me, not to mention the melody of Spanish language 😍
  • Fury161
    Fury161 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options
    I have something to say. Why was the tread left to just a free for all if you all care so much for the community? In most of my posts I have just asked for an official answer from King and received NOTHING back as a response. @Pounawea said he would come back with an answer. Not even “sorry everyone heard nothing, still working with them” NOTHING. 
    I understand that the superstars are being sent here to calm the situation. But how about you get an official response instead of telling us to just get on with it. If they gave us one 4 WEEKS AGO it wouldn’t be like this now. 

I’m sure I will just get some canned response. 
    Or probably nothing. 

You need to understand the frustration is coming from being completely ignored for the last month

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?