No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• lulzlulz Posts: 9 Level 2
    ldmc said:
    Watch their commercial ads (the ones where we earn boosters) then go to the SPONSORS’ websites, find a company email and complain to THEM! King won’t  care until their SPONSORS care. It’s just like tv, the big money is in advertising, not in the booster sales. The sponsors have to get hit with the complaints for action. 
    Good idea!
  • lulzlulz Posts: 9 Level 2
  • DomHDomH Posts: 5 Level 2
    Is there any update from King on this?  I’d be amazed if they don’t respond and reverse this decision for all players
  • jleejunkjleejunk Posts: 2 New Bee
    Some levels in the 4000’s are impossible with this stupid CHANGE.   It’s not fun anymore when it feels that I’m wasting too much of my time with out accomplishing a level.  I am moving on.  
  • kfdoverkfdover Posts: 13 Level 2
    It appears we’re being ignored by King!!!! Don’t think they care and believe new players will replace us without knowing the game platform was a lot better than it is now!!!! It’s all about the money!!!!
  • CylacCylac Posts: 4 New Bee
    Great! This is the “worse” fix that nobody asked to be “fixed”. How is this an exploit? It’s a “random” board every time you exit and return to a board. It’s a “game” after all. Seriously, is King so cash strapped that they have to find other “convenient” ways to pretty much FORCE players to pay for bonuses to advance? 
    Such a greedy world we live in! It’s always about money!
    This so called “fix” actually discourages me from playing. Sure I’m only 1 of millions of players, however if more people continue this trend King will feel its impact. 🤬
  • JethrinaBodinaJethrinaBodina Posts: 520 Level 5
    lulz said:
    ldmc said:
    Watch their commercial ads (the ones where we earn boosters) then go to the SPONSORS’ websites, find a company email and complain to THEM! King won’t  care until their SPONSORS care. It’s just like tv, the big money is in advertising, not in the booster sales. The sponsors have to get hit with the complaints for action. 
    Good idea!
    CAN'T complain to sponsors, the videos have been eliminated from my game on both devices I use. If anyone can share links to the sponsors they encounter, I will email each of them OVER AND OVER until THEY get the message and deliver it to King for half-assing their obligation to run the ads to the players!

✌😎

Always believe something wonderful is about to happen

• t4et4e Posts: 34 Level 2
    lulz said:
    ldmc said:
    Good idea!
    CAN'T complain to sponsors, the videos have been eliminated from my game on both devices I use. If anyone can share links to the sponsors they encounter, I will email each of them OVER AND OVER until THEY get the message and deliver it to King for half-assing their obligation to run the ads to the players!
    biggest one that i remember was google photos and some audio book app
  • krisb33krisb33 Posts: 1 New Bee
    I joined this community just now, with the sole purpose of griping publicly about this “fix.” Low blow, King, low blow. I’ve been playing CC for years, with a break in the middle when I got a life, lol. I’m in the 4,600s now, and I’ve spent more on this stupid game than I’d care to admit. I have a s***ton of lives saved from friends, and I’m going to use them up and then I am DONEY DONE DONE with CC unless they reverse this decision. Hate it! 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leaderboard