No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    edited December 2019
    @imagwai
    1) Candy Crush Saga had issues and one of them was to exit from a level without to lose a life. So, I'm sure that in the future, they will find an alternative solution for that problem.
    All this happen because they fix that issue which was actually good for the players.
    It was a big mistake but you can't throw the blame to community managers who inform us about this change!

2) I'm sure that they will include that feature in the future.
    We just have to be patient.
  • Jeprey
    Jeprey Posts: 2 Newbie
    Haha what a catastrophic error of judgement this was! 
    Why not just admit you got it wrong and restore the game to how it was? That's the only way to 'fix' this mess?
    I'm currently on level 5188 and without a double colour bomb start,you literally have 4 moves to clear the board. That's obviously not going to happen without an insane stroke of luck or me spending a fortune to carry on,which I'm not prepared to do!
    I either carry on with this mind numbingly boring level and hope I pass within a few thousand lives or just quit. 🤔
  • indypam
    indypam Posts: 21 Level 2
    Dear King, have you forgotten that Candy Crunch is a game that is supposed to be fun. By taking away the option to preview the start of a level you are insuring failure at certain levels and where is the fun in that?  Change it back!
  • siyavash
    siyavash Posts: 5 Level 2
    سلام
    میشه یکی بیاد تلگرام در مورد اینجا گپ بزنیم
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Sofia1992 said:
    @imagwai
    1) Candy Crush Saga had issues and one of them was to exit from a level without to lose a life. So, I'm sure that in the future, they will find an alternative solution for that problem.
    All this happen because they fix that issue which was actually good for the players.
    It was a big mistake but you can't throw the blame to community managers who inform us about this change!

Sorry but I'm going to yell now THIS WASN'T AN ISSUE THAT NEEDED TO BE FIXED! No need to find an alternative solution. There was no problem. No this wasn't a mistake. This was a calculated move to try to make players buy more lives and boosters. Don't be so naive. So they've spent years to come up with this "solution" and you're sure they'll include that feature in the future. :o  
       And telling/teaching us how to check/uncheck boosters. You don't think we know how to do that?! 
       And yes I know CCSS is different no need to provide proof. Why do they need to be the same? And if they do, then why not change CCSS. I could sure use the opportunity to reset the board. Some of the new levels are impossible to pass without using lots of hammers, even when starting with a colourbomb/colourball combo. 
       Looking up old levels on Youtube no thanks. 
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    @Jeprey and @indypam
    First of all, welcome to the community.
    Secondly, I respect your opinion and I understand how you feel.
    But both of you need to understand that sometimes they need to make some changes in the game.
    Those changes can be good or bad for us the players and so, that's why community managers are here.
    To listen our opinions for those changes and transfer our complaints to the studio.
    Those people of King tried to fix that issue of exiting in a level without to lose a life but they didn't predict the mess that they caused.
    And since, they fixed that issue and they can't brought it back, I'm sure that they will find an alternative solution about it.
    We just have to be patient! Mistakes happens plus the game is not 100% perfect.
    That's why they add features and other things or even remove and some things....
    Because they try to fix the game and make the experience for all of us better.
    I know that you will not believe me now but trust me...
    Maybe the next change will be better...or maybe and not.

• imagwai
    imagwai Posts: 32 Level 2
    Sofia1992 said:
    @imagwai

1) When did I ever blame community managers?! What I meant was it wasn't an issue that needed fixing.
    2) We'll see. But as I've said before, I probably won't be playing any more if it's not sorted by this Wednesday. The whole point of playing is to keep up with the levels, so I won't return to the game if I can't do that.
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Sofia1992 said:
    @Jeprey and @indypam
    First of all, welcome to the community.
    Secondly, I respect your opinion and I understand how you feel.
    But both of you need to understand that sometimes they need to make some changes in the game.
    Those changes can be good or bad for us the players and so, that's why community managers are here.
    To listen our opinions for those changes and transfer our complaints to the studio.
    Those people of King tried to fix that issue of exiting in a level without to lose a life but they didn't predict the mess that they caused.
    And since, they fixed that issue and they can't brought it back, I'm sure that they will find an alternative solution about it.
    We just have to be patient! Mistakes happens plus the game is not 100% perfect.
    That's why they add features and other things or even remove and some things....
    Because they try to fix the game and make the experience for all of us better.
    I know that you will not believe me now but trust me...
    Maybe the next change will be better...or maybe and not.

Why can't they bring the socalled issue back? 
  • Benni_Jones
    Benni_Jones Posts: 34 Level 2
    @Sofia1992 The problem is that players are dropping out. I play a mini-game called Fantastic Five. Usually all of us in my team have points and together we earn boosters. This is todays tally from my team. Obviously people are not playing. (I actually won a level but was not credited - a whole other issue.) I don't wish to show anger to you, but to make urgent the need to make changes. I used to code (in a limited way). Anything can be brought back. 
  • murphy22
    murphy22 Posts: 1 Newbie
    With the latest "fix", I will no longer be playing Candy Crush.  
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?