No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• Jozeph_Marinus
    Jozeph_Marinus Posts: 26 Level 2
    I hate a timed boosters from the sugar drop for I know! But please changing to normal boosters than can I pass for super difficult level. But I have no more boosters on my Candy Crush game.

And I'm stuck for damn level 5937 for 3 days by lose of life for the leave of a level for you don't use a move of a level!!! Because open a level for that stupid colorbomb has placed a yellow candy bomb than it's impossible for the goal of cherry!

You suck King. 
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    edited December 2019
    pistoff said:
    Blow up their emails 
    If you actually got a response you must have a the top secret email address. I have only gotten the Bot responses with a prefab "answer" based on key words in my sentences. If you do have the magic email address, please share with the rest of the class, lol. I have nothing but time to bombard them since I'm not playing this FUBAR game any longer. The complete disregard for the opions of the massive number of players reacting is the worst possible way to treat their following. 
    I haven't looked at the other games community boards, maybe they also need to be hit with the campaign for justice and equality across the platforms. Heck, equality from one device to the next would be nice.
  • Jozeph_Marinus
    Jozeph_Marinus Posts: 26 Level 2
    so, how am I supposed to win this one? The yellow bomb that's necessary to win has been randomly replaced by a colorbomb! Before I could reset and try again, now I have to lose enough times to clear all my boosters. 
    If you make such an ill-informed change then make sure the levels are winnable! 
    I have same problem with you! 
  • sleeper987
    sleeper987 Posts: 1 Newbie
    This “change” is most impactful on those who have played your game the longest (and likely paid you the most money). Seems a strange business decision to anger your most ardent supporters. Guess we will just have to wait to see how this “business decision” plays out for you guys. For us players ... might be time to change games 👊👍
  • venkyspl
    venkyspl Posts: 16 Level 2
    New update really bad... I'm also not loving it. . 😂
  • SuzyFuller
    SuzyFuller Posts: 61 Level 3
    I try not to use boosters, and I have over 1000 lives. So why does this move from the studio affect me so deeply that I would endure lies being told about me and friendships broken to speak out? Because I have heard from a great number of people who are upset by this move. Their reasons and resources vary greatly. But I am here to talk about those who are most important to me…those for whom this is more than a game. I’m sure most people who are frustrated can find another game and have resources to spend on boosters if they wish. But some folk who reach out to me play this game because they are permanently disabled, or are going through cancer treatments, or are elderly and housebound, etc. Not only are their financial resources strained, but they are also investing so much emotional and physical energy into their plights that they just need something to give them a relaxing experience. I think of when my mother battled cancer, and the only time the pain wasn’t terribly visible on her face is when she was watching Carol Burnett. She was worried because cable tv was becoming a thing, and there was talk that she would have to start paying for television—something she knew was beyond her means.

Does the Studio understand all their stakeholders? Do they know what they have meant to certain people? One woman recently told me she has been sinking deeper into depression because she’s had to bury all her friends. And now she feels she’ll need to bury Candy Crush, too. Because she can’t afford more than what she’s already spending on the game, and she can’t pass the levels due to the changes. We’ve talked about other games she can play, but she doesn’t feel she has the emotional capacity to take on a new challenge. Carol Burnett is a wonderful woman…an entertainer who always wanted to make people smile. Maybe King can learn from her example. Maybe she will visit the developers in their dreams as the Ghost of Christmas Future and show them what kind joy they could get out of life by being generous to others. 

• Sammyjo
    Sammyjo Posts: 231 Level 3
    I have read Suzy Fuller's most recent post, and I would like to respond. First of all, I was initially introduced to Suzy through her Candy Crush Videos, each one very well done and extremely helpful. When reading her most recent comment, I was touched with how she explained her reasons for speaking out and commenting on the recent changes to the game that she truly loves.  I am one of the people that she was talking about. I rely on this game, as much as if it were one of my pain medications. I am totally and permanently disabled, and I suffer from severe, chronic pain. My family has even expressed their gratitude for this game and how it has brought a smile to my face. The recent changes have made getting through each day more difficult. I am doing my best to keep playing, even though I had to entirely change the way I now play the game. Some people speak of no longer playing the game. I don't think that I could stop playing, because I rely on this game just to make it through the day. I know that there are probably thousands of people throughout the world, just like me. King Studios, please reconsider your decision, and think of all of the Candy Crush players around the world who depend on this game, just to get through each day. Thank you for your time and consideration.
  • Mingsway
    Mingsway Posts: 1 Newbie
    After having played Candy Crush for many years, it is now time to stop. The ridiculous commercial changes that have crept into the game make it unplayable and highly irritating. It is certainly not to relax, but rather to get high blood pressure. Hundreds of times have to play the same game because no combinations can be made. I hope everyone follows my example but otherwise I wish you all strength.
  • m_j_
    m_j_ Posts: 20 Level 2
    Just read Suzy Fuller's post.  She said all the things I would have liked to say it I only knew how.  For the last year Candy Crush became a part of my day.  My husband was ill and it passed the time sitting in doctor's offices, the hospital, the ReHab center and finally Hospice where he passed in August after almost 54 years of marriage.  Candy Crush was there when I couldn't sleep at night and during the day when I was by myself and not wanting to talk to anyone.  It is not easy to make change when you lose something that help you make it through the long days and nights.  I still haven't decided if I want to continue to play or call it quits.  Thank you Candy Crush for being there when I needed a fix to take some of the pain away.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?