🏆🥇Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE! // CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us why HERE!

No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives☹

Answers

• mercerikmercerik Posts: 3,181 Legend
    edited December 2019
    At level 2975 and above, I am no longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives. I will no longer play if this is the new norm!
    Thank you
    Kathy
    Hi there, @50f00tw0man !

Currently, this is a Trending Topic in this Community. It has irate a lot of members. Why don't you join us in the conversation on this thread Heads up: Game issue with lives is going to be fixed with this link: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/271961/heads-up-game-issue-with-lives-is-going-to-be-fixed/p7 ?

Unfortunately, the title is misleading. Please join us! Let your voice be heard. We need your support!!!  Together, we can make a difference!

A Thing Of Beauty Is A Joy Forever
    - John Keats

Welcome To My Backyard!

Quote:
    Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times and good times. 
    If you are going through hard times, have faith that good times are on the way. 
    I can't reset board either. Just started this morning.  Wonder why?
    Hi there, @diamonds444 ! Welcome to the Community! 

Currently, this is a Trending Topic in this Community. It has irate a lot of members. Why don't you join us in the conversation on this thread Heads up: Game issue with lives is going to be fixed with this link: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/271961/heads-up-game-issue-with-lives-is-going-to-be-fixed/p7 ?

Unfortunately, the title is misleading. Please join us! Let your voice be heard. We need your support!!!  Together, we can make a difference!

- John Keats

Welcome To My Backyard!

Quote:
  • SagaRSagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    This reply I received, doesn't make sense. I have had this feature since I began playing years ago:

The "Select Game Board" feature is in the Test Group.That is why not everyone can get this feature.Since you had this feature, you will get it back again, but you have to wait patiently. (Currently the feature is not available)
    Keep playing the game and keep up-to-date always your game app.
    The reply you received does not make any sense to me either. I pointed this out and was told that it is because my "ability to understand is very low". https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/515793#Comment_515793 Glad to see I'm not the only person who lacks the ability to understand such brilliant insightful answers.

"Since you had this feature, you will get it back again, but you have to wait patiently" is simply not true according to the information we currently have - this is a permanent "fix" which has been implemented.
    SagaR said:
    This reply I received, doesn't make sense. I have had this feature since I began playing years ago:

The "Select Game Board" feature is in the Test Group.That is why not everyone can get this feature.Since you had this feature, you will get it back again, but you have to wait patiently. (Currently the feature is not available)
    Keep playing the game and keep up-to-date always your game app.
    The reply you received does not make any sense to me either. I pointed this out and was told that it is because my "ability to understand is very low". https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/515793#Comment_515793 Glad to see I'm not the only person who lacks the ability to understand such brilliant insightful answers.

"Since you had this feature, you will get it back again, but you have to wait patiently" is simply not true according to the information we currently have - this is a permanent "fix" which has been implemented.
    Hi there, @SagaR

Their wordings are becoming misleading. They should not use Google Translate. Get a live person translator for heaven's sake. Why can't they say exactly how and what it is, that Resetting The Board is no longer free? It is plain and simple! This is not a fix! They are just making us pay with a life for resetting and exiting the game. It is too bad Noah Webster is not alive to explain it to them. 

- John Keats

Welcome To My Backyard!

Quote:
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 11,191 Superstar
    @SagaR
    You know there's been a lot of problems in the game since last week and they were a temporary problem.The information I got.

A new change has already taken place but CM did not tell us or he did not tag us even though he posted one. I didn't have time to notice every post so I missed the post. For reasons I don't know, I'll blame CM.
    Anyway, now the issue is clear and you end the matter here.
    Thank you.

🎖️🎖️ Candy crush Saga Milestone badges & chance to win Gold bars. 🎖️🎖️
    Badge1000  Badge2000.

• Cynthiamoon0905Cynthiamoon0905 Posts: 1 New Bee
    I can't go back to sugar track without losing life...i have not played any move still while going back to sugar track I lose life
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 11,191 Superstar
    I can't go back to sugar track without losing life...i have not played any move still while going back to sugar track I lose life
    You enjoyed this feature because of an error in the game. But currently this error has been resolved so you will not be able to get this feature back in your game. 
    You will find more information here.

🎖️🎖️ Candy crush Saga Milestone badges & chance to win Gold bars. 🎖️🎖️
    Badge1000  Badge2000.

• Denise_LackeyDenise_Lackey Posts: 7 New Bee
    I’m not sure how this community site is suppose to work, I posted my question and see others are having the same issue...”the game is no longer allowing me to reset without the cost of a life” but I don’t see any response from King.  Am I missing something? Is this going to be fixed?
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 5,502 Superstar
    Unfortunately - this is now a permanent change by the studio to make this game more like the other Candy Crush games where they cannot reset the board without a penalty.  However - we have been able to do this for over 8 years now and over 5000 levels.  The game was designed to have this ability and it is one that the players enjoyed and appreciated.  Especially with how difficult the higher levels are becoming.

One of the reasons for the community is to allow players to provide feedback to the studios - to give the players a 'voice'.  In the past there have been some unpopular changes and the outcry of the players have caused the studios to modify or change what they did so I encourage everyone (just like @mercerik has said above) to continue to post your opinions to let the studio know how you feel.  Please keep your feedback coming. 

I have started an 'idea' to bring back the ability to reset the board.  You can vote for it here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/272346/bring-back-the-ability-to-reset-the-board/p1?new=1

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕
    If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

🏆 Win your exclusive Candy Crush Friends Avatar here 🍒
    You enjoyed this feature because of an error in the game. But currently this error has been resolved so you will not be able to get this feature back in your game. 
    You will find more information here.
    Hi there, @Sukanta_Biswas !

Years of existence in an App is definitely not an error whether they accept it or not. They can't even claim it as an oversight. If they do, it is negligence on their part. People have been talking about it in past postings in this community. I didn't know it existed till I saw the postings here last summer. If I did not join this community, I wouldn't have known about this at all.

I wish they've been upfront or honest about this when the announcement was made. Telling it straight for what it is and not hiding behind the misleading word fix would have been better. You only use fix when something is broken. Ask Noah Webster! 😊

- John Keats

Welcome To My Backyard!

Quote:
  • linda_astari94linda_astari94 Posts: 2 New Bee
    Same here. Never had this problem since the begin I play. Iam on level 5778 now and I am totally stuck on Super Hard Level without even able tp reset the board, otherwise I'll love lives and boosters.
  • RippedLeafRippedLeaf Posts: 1 New Bee
    They tried this a few months ago, and then reverted to the old way. If they don’t do the same, this game will die.
    Unfortunately - this is now a permanent change by the studio to make this game more like the other Candy Crush games where they cannot reset the board without a penalty.  However - we have been able to do this for over 8 years now and over 5000 levels.  The game was designed to have this ability and it is one that the players enjoyed and appreciated.  Especially with how difficult the higher levels are becoming.

One of the reasons for the community is to allow players to provide feedback to the studios - to give the players a 'voice'.  In the past there have been some unpopular changes and the outcry of the players have caused the studios to modify or change what they did so I encourage everyone (just like @mercerik has said above) to continue to post your opinions to let the studio know how you feel.  Please keep your feedback coming. 

I have started an 'idea' to bring back the ability to reset the board.  You can vote for it here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/272346/bring-back-the-ability-to-reset-the-board/p1?new=1
    Hi there, @bearwithme

Voting is not a viable solution to this situation. It is just a diversion to calm them down. Taking them to where the action is would make a difference. Voicing their objection is much better option.

- John Keats

Welcome To My Backyard!

Quote:
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 5,502 Superstar
    Hello @mercerik - I understand where you are coming from but I have found in the past a combination of voting and voicing their opinion can sometimes help and it also gives a better picture to the studio.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕
    If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

🏆 Win your exclusive Candy Crush Friends Avatar here 🍒
  • imagwaiimagwai Posts: 32 Level 2
    Voting? Voicing? Or you could just stop playing/paying and hurt them where it really counts.