⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Piggy bank (gold bar )

Options
arwirnrao
arwirnrao Posts: 41 Level 2
My game latest version, restarted mobile,how to get back piggy bank in my game? Currently every level winning ,I should get gold bar , since piggy bank not in my game , all the gold bar win goes where ? Who will get gold bar ?

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,956 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @arwirnrao I hope you are enjoying your time in the community.  I am sorry to hear that you lost the ability to store and purchase gold bars from your piggy bank.  Unfortunately it sounds like you may be part of a group of people where the studio is testing the game play without the piggy bank.  

The game developers have said: "the most important way to learn about whether and how our players enjoy different features and events we make for them is to do what we call AB tests. By giving some players a particular event, and others another event, or maybe no event at all, we can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are. This is how we make sure that we only give our players what they really enjoy! Unfortunately, this means that some players will miss out on some events 😕"

However there is usually a time-frame for these tests so hopefully your piggy bank will return but it could be a couple weeks or months before its return.
  • nedayasi
    nedayasi Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    piggy bank is full but i cant bye piggy bank. link always is on download mode and never active.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?