⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Levels ending prematurely? (Incomplete final cascades)

Options
cagopher
cagopher Posts: 2 Newbie
New to these parts, but wondering if anyone else has been experiencing levels ending prematurely, before all combinations have been realized? This has been happening more and more frequently and this was a more egregious one. This is from after the game was declared over, level failed, life lost. Clearly the circled green trio should have activated, activating the adjacent sprinkle ball, yet it didn’t happen and the life was lost. Any help/insight? 

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @cagopher and welcome to our friendly community.  Was this a make a certain score level?  Because that is the only level I know of that will definitely set off any potential remaining combos/stripes/wraps etc. first before ending the level.    I think you probably should have had the 3 green candies 'ignite' but in this case - even if the CB was activated - you might still have been left with one jelly under the red and white stripe candy.  The wrap would have cleared the jelly under the orange candy and possibly caused the CB to set off the red candy, but the stripe would only have cleared the top layer of jelly and you would unfortunately be left with one jelly.
  • cagopher
    cagopher Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hi bearwithme, thanks for the warm welcome. This was not a minimum score level, rather a clear the jelly level. This is something I've been noticing happening over the last 8-12 months, but more and more frequently recently. This is just the only time I've manage to grab a screenshot of it. It generally happens as a result of multiple combinations igniting on the final move of a level, but at some point, the level just "ends," mid-cascade, even if all of the combinations have not been activated. 

For this particular instance, yes, there may be one jelly under the red stripe, but who's to say the candies that cascade down as a result of the sprinkle ball, green wrapped candy, and red striped candy wouldn't have created a match to take care of the one remaining jelly? 

It's hardly the end of the world, but for a profitable game, where lives actually have monetary value, it's a frustrating recurring issue that I would hope could be addressed. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?