⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Leigh67

Options
Leigh67
Leigh67 Posts: 5 Level 2
Hello, I just won the jackpot but the boosters were not added... why is that? Thank you!

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,793 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hello and welcome to this community

Unfortunately, boosters cannot be refunded. Do you have the current version on it? If not, please update and clear the cache. Otherwise here is the link:

https://community.king.com/en/blog/categories/blog-posts

And this possibility !!!

Contact help: Go to the gear in the game, then the question mark. Then you come to the help center, there you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you are not getting along, then go to the page below: Contact us: There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly is important: and send. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

♥ Good luck ♥

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi there @Leigh67 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am so sorry this happened to you. Do you maybe have a screenshot of it?
  • Leigh67
    Options
    Leigh67 said:
    Hello, I just won the jackpot but the boosters were not added... why is that? Thank you!

• Leigh67
    Options
    @firebombmarkus - unfortunately, I did not screen shot. I have won the jackpot before and never any issues so I did not expect the unexpected. 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Leigh67 I understand. Just for the record, you should do that as the support team will ask for it in order to reimburse your boosters. I will redirect you to the support form here https://soporto.king.com/contact but I am not sure if they will be able to help you without the screenshot. 

Fill in all the blank spaces and make sure you are choosing the correct topic (Problems with my game) and subtopic (Prize not received). Once you fill it in, you will receive an automated email message. You need to reply to that message and explain your issue. If you don't reply to it, they won't reach you at all.

Please let me know if you need assistance. If this solves your problem and you find it helpful, please click on "accept this answer". Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?