mont9876 Posts: 2 Newbie
how i get ad on my game?

Best Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options
    Hi @mont9876
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this same time. Always keep the game app updated, you can get it anytime.😊
    Have a good day.
  • mont9876
    Answer βœ“
    Options
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer βœ“
    Options
    mont9876 said:
    thanks
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer βœ“
    Options
    Hi @mont9876
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this same time. Always keep the game app updated, you can get it anytime.😊
    Have a good day.
  • mont9876
    Answer βœ“
    Options
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer βœ“
    Options
    mont9876 said:
    thanks
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?