⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Money debited without remitting the gold bars

Options
shalubg14
shalubg14 Posts: 2 Newbie
Hi,

I made a purchase on 1st Feb for 599. My acct has been deducted but the item has not be remitted . Pls check and revert

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,768 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hello and welcome to this community

I'm sorry you have a problem. The community does not support buying behavior.

So please this:

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center.  There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

♥ Good Luck ♥

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @shalubg14 and welcome to our Community!

If you didn't receive your purchase or if it was broken, please dispute the purchase in question or report a problem with it.

How you proceed with it, depends on what platform you play on. Check here for more help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?